Nub

Hello there! 

I joined TDN forums as well when I came back from a long hiatus (as well xD).
I mainly did it because I had questions and neopets forums are very ... how to say it... "crowded" and your topic can go unnoticed in a flash of a second. 
And I'm very happy that I did :) It's a lovely community.

Hope you have fun, see you around ;)

18 hours ago, hriven said:

welcome again to the Neopets community! I'm sure that you will be able to find the answers that you need here, It's a lovely community

Thank you!
I got such a quick response last night, I was actually surprised and very thankful :)

11 hours ago, charelan said:

Welcome!! Bring those questions on :) Someone around here usually has whatever info you need.

Someone responded to my question very quickly!

Although, the problems seemed to have weirdly resolved on their own, and I'm not sure why or what or how, lol.

8 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Hello there! 

I joined TDN forums as well when I came back from a long hiatus (as well xD).
I mainly did it because I had questions and neopets forums are very ... how to say it... "crowded" and your topic can go unnoticed in a flash of a second. 
And I'm very happy that I did :) It's a lovely community.

Hope you have fun, see you around ;)

Yeah, I noticed that too when I rejoined. It's very messy on neoboards. The TDN forums and TDN site are so nice, though. I'll definitely be hanging around ~

Hi pessimisticat! I am midnight_spell360 and I would like to welcome you to the TDN Forums! I wanted to send you a Welcome package based on your Pets but the Yellow Jubjub says you have 50 items in your Inventory...so if you could clear some space, I could send you that package. :wink:

29 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Hi pessimisticat! I am midnight_spell360 and I would like to welcome you to the TDN Forums! I wanted to send you a Welcome package based on your Pets but the Yellow Jubjub says you have 50 items in your Inventory...so if you could clear some space, I could send you that package. :wink:

Thanks so much!

I went ahead and made some room <3

On 4/16/2017 at 2:40 PM, Pessimisticat said:

Thank you!
I got such a quick response last night, I was actually surprised and very thankful :)

Someone responded to my question very quickly!

Although, the problems seemed to have weirdly resolved on their own, and I'm not sure why or what or how, lol.

Yeah, I noticed that too when I rejoined. It's very messy on neoboards. The TDN forums and TDN site are so nice, though. I'll definitely be hanging around ~

You are very welcome :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.