Ollo!

ShadowyIce

Hey there, everyone!  I'm new and am super excited to be joining this community.  The biggest reason I am here is I'm interested in the APL, which sounds like a lot of fun and would be very helpful to me.  This also seems like a very helpful and awesome community, so I just wanted to say hi!  I've been playing on and off for a rather long time, ever since I was about 6.  My username is hidalgo500h and I have four pets: a Meerca named Chamox, a Gelert named Helianthe, a Uni named Mint58102, and a Zafara named Morgan5000.

Hi ShadowyIce and Welcome to TDN Forums! I am midnight_spell360 and I sent you a Welcome Package based on your Pets to let you know how happy we all are that you've joined us! I love Chamox the chipmunk-y Meercca! :heart::wub_anim: My favorite story is "How the Chipmunk Got Its Stripes"! :laughingsmiley: I am sure you will find lots of friends in this diverse group of members and will soon find common interests.:wink: Welcome!