Account deleted

hriven

My account in the main site got deleted in the weekend, I try to enter, and change my password but It was gone. I have to make It again and recharge my avatars and counter. The information in the forum was all good.

I had the same problem. I wanted to upgrade my avatar list and I couldn't.
Tried to get the password back but it said that there was no such email on their database. 
So I made another one xD I thought it was me just being totally forgetful or something like that.

@enitul, @charelan, and @Dad, they are talking about their TDN account on the main site, not neopets. :D 

@hriven and @Yuiina that really sucks to have that happen, have you tried the one-click import for the avatars?

There isn't any way for us to delete myTDN accounts; only Ian is able to do so if the user confirms 100%.  As far as I can see, no myTDN accounts have been deleted and this sounds like a glitch of some sort. 

Can you guys give us any more details to help solve this issue? Are you able to replicate it?

@hriven @Yuiina

8 hours ago, hriven said:

My account in the main site got deleted in the weekend, I try to enter, and change my password but It was gone. I have to make It again and recharge my avatars and counter. The information in the forum was all good.

I've found your myTDN account in our system and it has not been deleted. Make sure you're logging in with the correct information. If you cannot remember your username or password please PM me and I can give that to you and give you a temporary password.

We can search our system with the email you used to create the account so if you think yours has gone missing or if anyone else has that problem, let myself or hrtbrk know and we can look for you. :D

3 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

There isn't any way for us to delete myTDN accounts; only Ian is able to do so if the user confirms 100%.  As far as I can see, no myTDN accounts have been deleted and this sounds like a glitch of some sort. 

Can you guys give us any more details to help solve this issue? Are you able to replicate it?

@hriven @Yuiina

I'll try to give more details :)
I got a new avatar so I went to check it on myTDN list and it asked me to insert name and password. (I found it strange since it never asked me before since I created it)
I had the username and password memorized on my browser so I tried to log in. It didn't work. 
So I went to recover my password since many times browser keep the wrong data. 
I wrote my email to get the password and then it said that there was no such account with such email. And I'm 100% sure I used the email I wrote.
(I tried other emails but noone of them worked) 

I thought it was just my mind was just confuse and that I had forgotten something... but then I saw this post.

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I'll try to give more details :)
I got a new avatar so I went to check it on myTDN list and it asked me to insert name and password. (I found it strange since it never asked me before since I created it)
I had the username and password memorized on my browser so I tried to log in. It didn't work. 
So I went to recover my password since many times browser keep the wrong data. 
I wrote my email to get the password and then it said that there was no such account with such email. And I'm 100% sure I used the email I wrote.
(I tried other emails but noone of them worked) 

I thought it was just my mind was just confuse and that I had forgotten something... but then I saw this post.

If you PM me the email you used to create your account or your username I can search for it. My best guess is you were logged out when you tried adding the avatar and that's why it asked you for your login info. This happens occasionally after a while you'll just be automatically logged out. If that's the case you may have entered your display name as your username if they're different. If I know the email you used I can give you the correct information so you can access your account.

18 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I had the same problem. I wanted to upgrade my avatar list and I couldn't.
Tried to get the password back but it said that there was no such email on their database. 
So I made another one xD I thought it was me just being totally forgetful or something like that.

That's what happened to me, the weird thing, Is that there were non-register of my old account, even the mail wasn't in the records

18 hours ago, enitul said:

So sad to hear. :( You could always try to send in a ticket on a side account. Mine got hacked once and I got it back after about 2 months.

It was in my TDN account c:

17 hours ago, Dad said:

@hrivenI checked the linked username, it looks like it's still up. "Disappearing" accounts are a fairly common glitch, unfortunately. I'd give it another shot and if you still can't get in, submit a ticket.

Yes, It is in the records now because I made it again, same username, same mail

17 hours ago, Zimmerchild said:

@enitul, @charelan, and @Dad, they are talking about their TDN account on the main site, not neopets. :D 

@hriven and @Yuiina that really sucks to have that happen, have you tried the one-click import for the avatars?

yes, already done it, thanks

17 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

@hriven @Yuiina

I try to log in, and it said that there was a problem with the username and the password, and when I asked to send a code for another password to my mail it said that the mail wasn't registered in the site. I made another account with the same username and the same mail, and I had not troubled like my old account was not ever in the system

14 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I've found your myTDN account in our system and it has not been deleted. Make sure you're logging in with the correct information. If you cannot remember your username or password please PM me and I can give that to you and give you a temporary password.

We can search our system with the email you used to create the account so if you think yours has gone missing or if anyone else has that problem, let myself or hrtbrk know and we can look for you. :D

It is in the system because I made It again, same username and same mail :/

5 hours ago, hriven said:

It is in the system because I made It again, same username and same mail :/

Alright that makes sense then. If it happens again please let us know. :D

6 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Alright that makes sense then. If it happens again please let us know. :D

Sure!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.