Does Ghoul Catchers Not Work After First Play?

Edwynn

Hi guys, got a conundrum. Decided to give Ghoul Catchers a try, as someone mentioned it's a very easy 50k a day. So I played it yesterday and got the 50k, and was ready to play it again and have it added to my daily list.

However, when I clicked it this time, it was perpetually stuck on a screen where it says "Welcome Back ------." The dashes I figure are supposed to be where my username would go, and yet, my username never came up. I waited for a solid ten minutes and absolutely nothing happened.

I tried IE, I tried the IE extension for Chrome, and I just feel stumped. Is this game broken? Or am I doing something wrong?

Before anyone asks, yes, I tried to download the game on my phone, but my phone is so old with its technology, when I try to open it, it auto closes the app. And my old iPhone, which I feel would handle it, says the app isn't available despite what the site says. So I really have no choice but the use my computer.

It's not just you. No idea why it worked for you the first time and not the second time, but Ghould Catchers has been having issues for ages. I personally haven't tried playing it in a long time, so I don't know too much about it, but you can read about glitches other people experience(d) in this thread.