Backgrounds & Foregrounds for Eventide Hissi & Kougra, Faerie Eyrie

Eventide_Kougra.png.7c74666e806128170238b08acd2215b1.png     7.png.aa54c4f93b10cb5f9e0ed0a9a3fa518f.png

Hi all :) I came back after a long hiatus to a concept that is totally foreign to me, customization! Do you all have any ideas

for backgrounds & foregrounds or hangings? No clothing. I've finished my Chomby but still looking for items for my Eventide

Kougra, Eventide Hissi, and Faerie Eyrie. I'm open to anything so long as they are NP items and match my neopets.

3.png.bfbade1dd2d3b85cf260a804ea895206.png     a.png.950c734c84b2d5e6d73387b13bd0d54e.png

Hi, and welcome back! I had the same discovery of customisation when I came back after years away, fun isn't it! :D

Have you discovered the Dress To Impress website yet? On there you can find all the wearable items, AND, filter the search so it shows NP only stuff. :nod_yes:

It's super useful!

Like @jellysundae said, Dress to Impress is the best site for you to put your imagination to work :D

Here are some items suggestions I have for you :) 

Chomby

bg_ddy18_altadorforest.gif Altador Forest bg_desertoasis_beautiful.gif Beautiful Desert Oasis bg_aota_darkcave.gif Dark Cave bg_faerie_caverns.gifFaerie Caverns bg_forest_glade.gif Forest Glade bg_funguscave.gif Fungus Cave

bg_fruitgadgad.gif  Gadgadsbogen Fruit bg_gormball.gif Gormball Field bg_nature_scene.gif Idyllic Nature Scene bg_lily_pad.gif Lily Pad bg_fony15_lovelyspringmorn.gif Lovely Spring Morning bg_forest_clear_myst.gif Mysterious Forest Clearing bg_perfectlyflatrockquarry.gif Perfectly FlatRock Quarry bg_raspberrypatch.gif Raspberry Patch bg_scenic_cliff.gif River Overlook bg_road_deserted_tomb.gif Road to the Desert Tomb bg_tyrannia_scenic.gif Scenic Tyrannian bg_star_gazing.gif Star Gazing bg_lostisle_stuck.gif Stuck in the Lost Island bg_tropic_island_paradise.gif Tropical Island Paradise gif_ddy15_stalk_giant.gif Giant Plant Stalk   gif_hanging_fronds.gif Hanging  Fronds gif_hangingvines_garland.gif Hanging Vines gif_TDMBGPOP_branches.gif Peaceful Branches gif_forest_bamboo.gif Bamboo Forest  gif_adca2014_distrfg.gif Discarded Tree fg_dreary.gif Dreary Foreground gif_geraptiku_bushes.gif Geraptiku Bushes gif_brown_vine_foreground.gif Growing Vine  gif_island_leafflowerfg.gif Island leafs and flowers  gif_ddy15_ispltofg.gifIsland Plants and Torches  gif_cliff_jungle.gif Jungle Cliff gif_tree_olive.gif Olive Tree gif_riverrocks_foreground.gif River Rocks  toy_fallentree_fg.gif Scenic Fallen Tree gif_garland_tree.gif Stately Tree gif_tree_swamp_scary.gif Swamp Tree gif_tranquil_stream.gifTranquil Stream gif_tyrannia_florafg.gif Tyrannian Flora gif_gmc_nimmopond_rockfg.gif Unique Pound Rocks gif_willowtreeforeground.gif Willow Tree 

For now that is all (I'm running out of time xD)  I'll do your Kougra another day :D

OH! I've never tried the bamboo with the shrubbery, those looks great together! What's that shenkuu-y item that you've used there then? I don't recognise it.

The grundo's coming along nicely, too. Making a Kreludor look must be pretty hard! I've not ever done that so I've zero idea what the item options are, but I don't imagine there's that many.

You enjoying playing on DTI? :D It's a really great resource!

:D As I was searching for items to suggest I found really  great combinations. You can even switch items from time to time so it doesn't have the same look always.
Your Chomby will never EVER look ugly with so many good items to use! 

Your Grundo and Kougra will need to wait for my suggestions ahah Making such a post takes lots of time but I'm willing to help you and if you're lucky other people will join the conversation :)