Flash game frozen

MyMyMyLittleMy

@Nielo and @Scoobert_Doo, I love you guys (lol) but that isn't the OP's point.  lol.  And yes Scoobert that is an awesome score!  The point is, he/she is at 999 points and is actually hitting king with the yoyo for the 1000th point and the avatar and it froze up.  However, Scoobert is right, it is not a flash game, not that it offers much consolation.  I keep having spellseeker freeze up on me when I get the top score.  I have a silver trophy and should have a gold but every time I get the score, it freezes up.  Same thing if I get over 100,000 points in one level!  yes, I have done that too and it freezes up.  It won't allow it for some reason. 

Scoobert and Nielo, no offense, just funnin' with you guys.  lol.  (Scoobert, you KNOW I love you, so I don't even need to apologize- lol)

52 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

@Nielo and @Scoobert_Doo, I love you guys (lol) but that isn't the OP's point.  lol.  And yes Scoobert that is an awesome score!  The point is, he/she is at 999 points and is actually hitting king with the yoyo for the 1000th point and the avatar and it froze up.  However, Scoobert is right, it is not a flash game, not that it offers much consolation.  I keep having spellseeker freeze up on me when I get the top score.  I have a silver trophy and should have a gold but every time I get the score, it freezes up.  Same thing if I get over 100,000 points in one level!  yes, I have done that too and it freezes up.  It won't allow it for some reason. 

Scoobert and Nielo, no offense, just funnin' with you guys.  lol.  (Scoobert, you KNOW I love you, so I don't even need to apologize- lol)

... then apparently I have no idea what the point is. XD

(Because that's a known bug in the AAA's Revenge game, mentioned in the guide I linked to. If the point is how to unfreeze a game - no clue. If there's another point I missed, please enlighten me. :P)

5 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Ok, ok. I guess I have to be more direct, then. No, to the best of my knowledge, a flash game cannot be unfrozen. Or, a HTML5 game, either, for that matter.