:D Please help! :D

Slim Jadie

Today is my pets day and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to send my pet to the Swashbuckling Academy for free! Please help. I have two Kougras across my accounts and need it asap.

You should be able to go to the Swashbuckling Academy and put your pets in a course. It will then ask you to pay in whichever dubloon your pet requires. Click pay and it should automatically let you in the course without actually having to pay with a dubloon. Make sure your pet meets the level requirements for the Academy. After level 40 pets cannot be trained at the Swashbuckling Academy. Hope this helps!

Where can I check the level requirements? He was not high enough so I could not enroll him in. If I knew I would've been training him this whole time leading up.

The Kougra that I can see on the account slim_jadie is only level 2, so he should've been able to enroll in the Swashbuckling Academy. (Pets of level 40 and below will show up in the dropdown menu on the Swashbuckling Academy page, so you should've been able to select yours.)

Did you actually try to enroll him in a course? I haven't done so in a while, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that on your pet's day you can just enroll him, and you won't have to pay anything for the lesson.