GBCs ON SALE TODAY ONLY - 50% OFF!

The NC Mall is having a sale on Gift Box Mystery Capsules today. This sale will last until 11:59:59 NST, so hurry and get yours 50% off while you can! All GBCs are currently 100 NC each. Head on over now to the NC Mall Specialty Shop to purchase your capsules.

mall_gbmc_plaid.gifmall_gbmc_dotwork.gifmall_gbmc_butterfly.gifmall_gbmc_painthearts.gifmall_gbmc_shell.gif

Remember that each capsule awards at least 2 gift boxes and has a chance at awarding its special limited edition gift box as well.

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I have 150NC hanging around from charity corner, do I...

No harm in checking these out. :ph34r:

You can try xD
I bought  one for 100 yesterday on side account and got this

mall_bg_shenkuumountain.gif
Beautiful Shenkuu Mountain Background

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

You can try xD
I bought  one for 100 yesterday on side account and got this

mall_bg_shenkuumountain.gif
Beautiful Shenkuu Mountain Background

Nice! I decided not to risk wasting my precious NC in the end, especially as I'd missed the 50% discount.

I'd have been so mad if I got an item I didn't like.

How long before my NC go off? I'll get a neomail reminder before they start to go moldy, won't I, or am I imagining that?

36 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Nice! I decided not to risk wasting my precious NC in the end, especially as I'd missed the 50% discount.

How long before my NC go off? I'll get a neomail reminder before they start to go moldy, won't I, or am I imagining that?

I think they'll send you a neomail.. I think. I'm not 100% sure xD 

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

You have a year to use it before it expires and you will get a neomail before it expires so you can use it on something you like. If you don't they'll randomly select something in the mall worth the amount you have expiring.

13 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

You have a year to use it before it expires and you will get a neomail before it expires so you can use it on something you like. If you don't they'll randomly select something in the mall worth the amount you have expiring.

Thanks Mouseykins! I kind of wonder why they expire at all, I'd have thought it was no skin off TNT's nose if they never got used. *shrugs* I guess we'll never know!

But since I now have 300NC after winning some from the Expellibox, I'm off to the shops to look at backgrounds!