Vote for Obelisk War! Round 106!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 106th round?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 106th round?

• Awakened
    • The Sway
    • Brute Squad

I already have The Sway avatar so I'm going with The Awakened this time. Good luck everyone!

Is "Let's do this!" this Round's Battle Cry??!! After, "Let's Battle our buns off!"-this seems like a ...let down :unsure:! Come on, fearless Leader, Beth, we need maybe...

A day may come that others will choose the sway or Brutes But it is not this day - But it is not this Day ARAGORN: well, this seems a bit TOO MUCH! :laughingsmiley:   :snitch:

50 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Is "Let's do this!" this Round's Battle Cry??!! After, "Let's Battle our buns off!"-this seems like a ...let down :unsure:! Come on, fearless Leader, Beth, we need maybe...

A day may come that others will choose the sway or Brutes But it is not this day - But it is not this Day ARAGORN: well, this seems a bit TOO MUCH! :laughingsmiley:   :snitch:

I am sorry for the let down. I am sick today...can ya tell? ^_^

And no! That is not too much! I loooove it! Get yer buns ready, friends! *cough* :sick02:

Oh Beth, I was just kidding around! Please feel better! At least it's only our Pets that fight and we can heal them. Hugs and warm wishes to push away the sickness that dares to show it's "face" to you!

tea_cup.gif:medieval::sick02:     gop_yurble_staff.gif:whistle:

13 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Oh Beth, I was just kidding around! Please feel better! At least it's only our Pets that fight and we can heal them. Hugs and warm wishes to push away the sickness that dares to show it's "face" to you!

tea_cup.gif:medieval::sick02:     gop_yurble_staff.gif:whistle:

I love you! I'm better now and back to work! You make me laugh! :biggrin:

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

But...but...we battled our buns off for Beth, we have none left now! :ohno01:

Can we regrow them? :ph34r:

THE BUNS ARE READY TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright! The Awakened it is! Not sure why, but I like them. I think it is because of the "Haunted Woods" feel, and I always liked Halloween. First Obelisk Skirmish team I ever joined. Good luck all, and see YOU in the Battledome!

Into the oven (Battledome) the buns go, so they can rise again to the sweet taste of victory!

Brutes won?

Seriously?!

:laugh:

The troll was strong in the Obelisk this round, it would seem!

Wisdom doesn't spend very well, so you might like to collect a more tangible memento. Effort does not go unrewarded.

toy_kiko_spotted.gif

Spotted Kiko Plushie

Well, huh, that was interesting, congratulations to the 2 people who went Brutes this round.

This is what I got: If you become tangled in this net it is impossible to cut yourself out.
Maractite Throwing Net

Wow, how crazy that The Brutes won! o_O

I battled my buns off, seriously. Well, next time!

8 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

Wow, how crazy that The Brutes won! o_O

I battled my buns off, seriously. Well, next time!

Beth, I think what we have here is a version of what goes on with me now I have the avatar from the Wheel of Monotony...

I get the avatar again at least once a week since I started spinning it again...

So now you've got your Brutes avatar, oh look what happens the very next battle...:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Beth, I think what we have here is a version of what goes on with me now I have the avatar from the Wheel of Monotony...

I get the avatar again at least once a week since I started spinning it again...

So now you've got your Brutes avatar, oh look what happens the very next battle...:rolleyes:

Yes, I totally agree with you on this! It took me forever...and wham! The Brutes win after I get the avie ^_^

WoW! You guys got some really cool items! I fought 25 battles-including my epic battles against the Unyielding Sentinel, the biggest, baddest, fiery dude in their line up, and I got...

The perfect book for anyone interested in collecting socks with a full  list of socks and space to add more sock lists!Professional Sock Collections o_O :laughingsmiley:   I can add in my Whoever knitted this really loves avocados... This was given out as a prize for the Y19 Festival of Neggs.Avocado Socks since I have so many of these! :rolleyes: You win some or you lose some or in my case, you get SOCKED! :snitch:

I guess I didn't Battle enough of my A yummy pastry for your pet.A yummy pastry for your pet. off! :laughingsmiley:

27 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

WoW! You guys got some really cool items! I fought 25 battles-including my epic battles against the Unyielding Sentinel, the biggest, baddest, fiery dude in their line up, and I got...

The perfect book for anyone interested in collecting socks with a full  list of socks and space to add more sock lists!Professional Sock Collections o_O :laughingsmiley:   I can add in my Whoever knitted this really loves avocados... This was given out as a prize for the Y19 Festival of Neggs.Avocado Socks since I have so many of these! :rolleyes: You win some or you lose some or in my case, you get SOCKED! :snitch:

I guess I didn't Battle enough of my A yummy pastry for your pet.A yummy pastry for your pet. off! :laughingsmiley:

Midnight, you make me giggle. :laugh:

Gotta say, Professional Sock Collections is just one of Neo's many epic book titles. xD