The Runway Votes #38

deboratibi

Choose your favourite entries  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favourite entries

2. 2. Choose your favourite entries

This poll is closed to new votes

37 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Maybe I should just follow deboratibi and then I would get an update through Notifications? :laughingsmiley:

Yep, join the Deb's Stalkers' Club! *hands you membership badge*

I certainly would have told you guys if I knew... I never leave anyone wondering about something, because I know how terrible it feels. Unanswered questions cause me physical pain, lol. I was hoping the winner would enter the next round, so they'd see my message soon, but they didn't. So we just gotta wait until they decide to return... And there's no way to predict when that might be :sad02:

Not being able to find the topics is not an uncommon issue, which is why I've tried to make the current theme details accessible through a few different places:
- The entry threads are posted in the Customization News & Updates sub-forum (as Jelly has pointed out), and everything posted in that sub-forum can also be viewed on TDN's Customization page: http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/
- The main post is always updated with the current theme details (they are always on the bottom of the post). The main post can be found on The Runway's sub-forum, and it's also always linked on the homepage (below the current winner's image you can find a link that says "Click HERE to enter round #39!") - as well as in my signature.

Now that I mention it, I'm thinking I could probably bring more attention to this on my signature, perhaps update it every round... Following me is a good idea too, if you don't mind all the other notifications!

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Yep, join the Deb's Stalkers' Club! *hands you membership badge*

LOL! I bet the badge is cute tho :blush:

Or you could do what I did, Midnight, and go straight to the source, Deb's topics tab on her profile. It would be awesome if there was a link to the current contest in your sig though, Deb, good thinking. :D

Once again I wish I could draw/had a brain that worked, I'd totally draw a membership badge!

All brain is providing me with right now is an image of a pair of eyeballs peering over the top of a hedge. :laugh:

EDIT:

*coughs and points to sig* :ph34r:

I come bearing great news! I've finally heard back from Snakesweat (the winner):

20 hours ago, Snakesweat said:

Sorry I haven't logged in for a while I didn't know you'd messaged me, but hahahaha! I'm killing myself laughing at this! ? I never thought it would cause so much commotion! You're all probably going to hate me for this but I honestly don't have a reason for calling it melon, only that I couldn't think of anything imaginative to name it and plucked the first word out of my head. It made me giggle a bit imagining if it won and being on the homepage with that title not expecting it to, but then it did, and not only that I have everyone questioning it hahaha! I'm so sorry to everyone! ?

P.S. If it's any consolation to anyone, It did remind me a bit of the Gandalf reference people mentioned and presumed people might pick up on that, but it wasn't my intent when titling it! 

So it turns out we were all wrong! lol

@jellysundae @Yuiina @Nielo @Angeló @hriven @Teganrose1

OMG, HAHAHA!

@Snakesweat +100 for you! I think the fact that the name meant nothing is a billion times better than any actual reason could have been. xD

Especially after all our discussion about it. :laugh:

19 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I come bearing great news! I've finally heard back from Snakesweat (the winner):

Nuuuuuuuu 

giphy.gif

I really really thought it was Gandalf xD 

14 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Nuuuuuuuu 

giphy.gif

I really really thought it was Gandalf xD 

Don't you make me have to turn you into a melon, again! :ph34r:

On 13/5/2017 at 5:25 PM, deboratibi said:

@jellysundae @Yuiina @Nielo @Angeló @hriven @Teganrose1

I'm so disappointed right now, I thought better of the name