Happy Kougra Day

hrtbrk

Oh my goodness I LOVE IT. 

That is a Lisa Frank tiger! I may have to change Rainbow now- in fact, her name totally fits this color! Ahhhhhhhh look at it it's so pretty!

I love this color! I think I may have found Stripes' new color. As much as I love her as a Faerie Kougra this is amazing!

This is yummy! And I ran out of likes working my way down everyone else's posts. :laugh:

I'm a sucker for a white background as a foil for pretty complimentary colours; if I had my own home (and the money to spend on it!) my dreams of white walls, wooden floors and brightly coloured furnishings would be realised, this Kougra is basically my decorating wishes in Neopet form, LOL!

There is a brush. It came out recently, along with Marble. They let us vote on three possibles and gave us the top two (Candy won, Marble second). But the Candy color varies; the Elephante one is dark pink and white stripes.

I kind of have a problem! Maybe someone here knows the answer: I have a dip in the rainbow fountain available but Candy doesn't show up as an option for my Kougra. Could it simply be a case of the color not being activated? Or maybe that since I got the dip before the color was released for the pet it doesn't show up for some reason? Please don't tell me candy's just not available at the rainbow fountain, it would break my heart!

Just now, pulpfreeoj said:

I kind of have a problem! Maybe someone here knows the answer: I have a dip in the rainbow fountain available but Candy doesn't show up as an option for my Kougra. Could it simply be a case of the color not being activated? Or maybe that since I got the dip before the color was released for the pet it doesn't show up for some reason? Please don't tell me candy's just not available at the rainbow fountain, it would break my heart!

Don't worry, the colour hasn't been activated yet! If you're wondering how I know, I checked the Rainbow Pool: http://www.neopets.com/pool/all_pb.phtml?f_color_id=105

When it's activated, you'll be able to see the Candy Kougra there.

1 hour ago, deboratibi said:

Don't worry, the colour hasn't been activated yet! If you're wondering how I know, I checked the Rainbow Pool: http://www.neopets.com/pool/all_pb.phtml?f_color_id=105

When it's activated, you'll be able to see the Candy Kougra there.

Hey, I didn't know this about this page at all.  Thanks, deb.  I was just talking about this very issue with someone else, will it be dippable, and now I'm wondering how long it might take them to activate it if it is going to be a dippable colour.

EDIT: I took a closer look at that page.  I thought it was a list of the colours that could be dipped at the faerie fountain, not the rainbow pool, which I already did know about the page for.  Whoops!

24 minutes ago, nicolelouise said:

I thought it was a list of the colours that could be dipped at the faerie fountain, not the rainbow pool, which I already did know about the page for.  Whoops!

Oh, no, as far as I know there isn't an official list of dippable colours*. However, if you look through our pet colour database, you can find out how each colour can be obtained. The Candy is already known to be a dippable colour, as seen here: http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/colordb/pet/elephante/candy/

*Edit: I mean, other than the dropdown menu from when you have access to the Rainbow Fountain, obviously. lol

On 4/24/2017 at 3:11 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

OH! WOW! It actually looks like an "old school" hard candy! I really like this! I don't know whether I want to hug or eat it! Even if it is just me, I think TNT/JS did a nice job on the Candy Kougra.

That is one delicious looking Kougra, people! *drools* I like it as well! ^_^