TNT will NOT accept my Advert Attack Score

allyquot

Hi - so I've gotten pretty good at Advert Attack and can score around 830-840 a game. The problem is that whenever I try to submit my score, I get the message that TNT is reviewing my score, and then never hear from them again and my scores aren't updated. 

There are people with scores MUCH higher than mine that show up on the high score table, so I'm just really confused why TNT keeps rejecting my scores. I've already contacted them about this issue and they basically said they couldn't tell me anything about why my scores weren't being accepted and just to try again?

I'm playing them legitimately - nothing automated or anything. Just lots of fast clicking. 

Is there anything I can do? I've already purposely scored a lower score so I could get the avatar, but a trophy would be nice too. :(

2 minutes ago, allyquot said:

Hi - so I've gotten pretty good at Advert Attack and can score around 830-840 a game. The problem is that whenever I try to submit my score, I get the message that TNT is reviewing my score, and then never hear from them again and my scores aren't updated. 

There are people with scores MUCH higher than mine that show up on the high score table, so I'm just really confused why TNT keeps rejecting my scores. I've already contacted them about this issue and they basically said they couldn't tell me anything about why my scores weren't being accepted and just to try again?

I'm playing them legitimately - nothing automated or anything. Just lots of fast clicking. 

Is there anything I can do? I've already purposely scored a lower score so I could get the avatar, but a trophy would be nice too. :(

It may take a few days, maybe a week for them to accept. This happens to me all the time, when I play Lost City Lanes.

How many times have you submitted your high score?

So about two weeks back, I submitted a score of around 835. TNT reviewed the score the next day and okayed it and put me on the high score table in the bronze zone. I got really excited and played a few more games to improve my score and submitted 3 more scores. I never heard back about those and then when I checked, TNT had actually removed me from the high score table before that night's trophies could be distributed so I missed out on the trophy. 

When I emailed them about those scores, they said they had rejected them and because of that, also retroactively rejected the previous score that had been accepted, but couldn't tell me why. 

I waited a few weeks and then played Advert Attack again and submitted a score of about 835 again this morning. Still waiting on it. :(

Can they remove previous scores that they had originally accepted? Because that's what they did to me.... :(

You are currently showing on the "hi-score" table for Advert Attack in 31st place, with a score of 825. Do you remember when that score was submitted?

From my understanding, when a game score under review is accepted, you will receive a Neomail from TNT. If the score is not accepted, you will not receive anything. On the Neoboards, I heard it can take from a few days, to several weeks, for a review.

I have heard that if you play some games too fast, and submit your 3 scores too quickly, that that can cause a score to be reviewed.

3 hours ago, tk421beth said:

It may take a few days, maybe a week for them to accept. This happens to me all the time, when I play Lost City Lanes.

How many times have you submitted your high score?

Beth, it happens to me with lost city lanes too.  I know MANY people who have their scores reviewed for that game.  My son did too.  The review score is WAY too low if I am getting reviewed.  lol

3 hours ago, allyquot said:

I hear you and it sucks.  I had it happen to me a few times.  One time, for Maths nightmare (which isn't easy) I got a silver trophy score and my trophy wasn't coming for DAYS!  It had been over 4 days and I got nothing.  I getting mad because I knew eventually the score wouldn't hold up.  I looked up everyone else on the high score table, and they all had their trophies.  (I understand that they could have had them previously).  Anyway, like you, I contacted TNT by submitting a ticket and they said there was nothing they could do because they couldn't prove my eligibility for the trophy.  I was thinking, "can't prove it, my name is there under silver and there is no trophy in my user look up.  What more proof do you need?"  It ended up showing up the next day.  Hmmmmmmm!  Very frustrating.  But it is very odd that your scores are being overlooked.  I mean, I would think if you were cheating, they would have dealt with it.  The only thing I can think of is, they may have a LOT of scores to review.  I mean, Advert Attack isn't a simple game.  It shouldn't have a lot of people being reviewed.

SCOOBERT:

So what happens if they don't accept your score?  Do they give you a reason why?  I would think they wouldn't accept a score because they think you cheated.  In that case, wouldn't they freeze your account?  Maybe Allyquot's score hasn't been accepted then?

2 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

SCOOBERT:

So what happens if they don't accept your score?  Do they give you a reason why?  I would think they wouldn't accept a score because they think you cheated.  In that case, wouldn't they freeze your account?  Maybe Allyquot's score hasn't been accepted then?

Personally, I never had a game score go for a review. So, no, I am not a credible source, and I apologize for that. But, I do frequent the "Games", "Help", and "Avatars/NeoSignatures" Neoboards, and have seen posts stating that you will receive a Neomail message, if your reviewed score is accepted, but no message if your score is not accepted. I've never seen a post where someone stated they received a Neomail from TNT saying their score wasn't accepted and why. If the score isn't accepted, then no NP and avatar is awarded (if an avatar game), and your score will not be on the "hi-score" table. I can't speak for TNT/JS, and do not know their process for reviewing game scores, nor why they wouldn't Neomail you if they didn't accept your score. I, too, would think they (TNT/JS) wouldn't accept a score because they think you cheated, but I don't believe they can prove it with 100% certainty, unless it is blatantly obvious, and, therefore, wouldn't freeze an account. (Blatantly obvious - submitting a score of 5200 in Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway, when the game has a max score of 5180). It is very possible allyquot's score has not been accepted, yet, and I truly hope that is the case. However, if, after a month's time, a Neomail hasn't been received, then, I would venture to guess that the score wasn't accepted or somehow got lost/"glitched" during the review process.

Hi defenestrations,

Your score of 848 in Advert Attack has been reviewed and accepted. 

You have been awarded 525 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

YAY! I still have no idea why my previous scores were rejected, but I'll take it! Thanks for all the responses guys!

7 hours ago, allyquot said:

Hi defenestrations,

Your score of 848 in Advert Attack has been reviewed and accepted. 

You have been awarded 525 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

YAY! I still have no idea why my previous scores were rejected, but I'll take it! Thanks for all the responses guys!

I am so glad to hear your score was accepted! And I hope you are awarded the bronze trophy tonight *keeping fingers crossed that the trophy awarding script doesn't glitch*! Trophies are awarded around 8 pm-ish NST. Generally between 8 pm - 8:15 pm NST. Good luck! I'll keep an eye out.

1 hour ago, allyquot said:

Okay, it's been over 24 hours since I was added to the high score table, and I still have yet to see my trophy. Did I miss something?

Congratz on your bronze trophy for Advert Attack! I just saw it on your user lookup! Like the avatar, you got it "like a boss"!