My Cybunnies Birthdays

DesertRose

It's Cybunny Day, and I have the usual problem: Who do I give the cupcake to?   It seems that if you have two limited edition pets born on the same day, only one of them can get the cupcake. Dusty and Sarah don't think this very fair. They should each get a cupcake since it's they have the same birthday.

I  know how this will play out too. Dusty will be the gentleman, and let Sarah have the pink cupcake for the hit points. Sarah will insist on letting him have the yellow strength cupcake.

Is there any way, without breaking the rules, that both of them can get their birthday cupcakes?

Unfortunately you're only allowed one cupcake per day on one account. I agree that it's not completely fair but that's the way it is. :sad:

Only one cupcake a day? Ouch. I have two suggestions: First, make a list of who gets the cupcake each year. It will make it easier to know who gets the cupcake the following year. Second, consider giving the Cybunny that doesn't get the cupcake something to make up for it.