acmerasta

4 minutes ago, acmerasta said:

So I completed a Snow Faerie Quest and she gave me a Green Ice Cream Machine Coupon. Has anyone ever used one of these coupons and is it worthwhile? 

I'm assuming you mean the Ice Cream Cart? :P I've never used a coupon, but according to JN's guide, you can get any item with the word "Ice Cream" in it, including r101 items. Not so sure about NC items. Here is a list of all Ice Cream items ordered by price.

I personally don't think it's worth it and would just sell the coupon. But hey, if you're feeling lucky, you could always give it a try.

i got a coupon once and instantly sold it ...

the chances of you getting one of the exclusive 5 flavors is very slim .. and only one or two of those are more expensive than the coupon 

most of the cases u'll get normal ice creams worth about 1000 - 5000 NP

It's always nice to get an item like that, and obviously it is a free try at a rare item, so you can't lose either way.  But I say sell it.  Then you are sure to profit from it.  It is the same as the nerkmids.  The ONLY reason I put a nerkmid in the vending machine was for the Avatar, otherwise there was no way I would have taken that chance.  I didn't get anything worthwhile, of course.