So, this trophy business...

jellysundae

Did you play before or after 8:15 pm NST? If you played after, that means you didn't earn the trophy yet, you have to wait until 8:15 pm NST today (and if a few people beat your score before then, you might lose your spot). If you played before, then I don't know why you didn't get it. It might be a glitch. Unless a few people beat your score soon after you played and you were pushed down on the highscore table before the trophies were awarded.

I...don't know what time it was, late morning for me I think. OH...

I think it wasn't 1st May yet in Neopia... :sad:

But the high scores were low, so they'd reset...

my score of 742 is showing for this month...I'm confused. :crying_anim:

If the scores were low, and your score is showing for this month, there's no doubt you played on May 1st...

But since you played so early, that means people had a lot of time to beat your score. I went ahead and checked the highscores for that game, and it looks like that the minimum score for bronze was 974 when the trophies were awarded. So now it's pretty clear that what happened was that you were pushed down the highscore table as more people scored higher than you did. You have to be in the top 17 at 8:15 pm NST, so if you're pushed down, you have to keep playing to try and get a better score. Here's a pretty nifty page that tracks all the trophy scores - it's useful to have an idea what the average score is for a certain trophy you're after.

According to their stats, the score for a bronze trophy in Super Hasee Bounce usually ranges between 950 - 1000.

Right! I didn't know about the 8:15PM thing (which is 4:15AM the next day for me, so yeah, lol) I thought anyone who got on the trophy table got one, didn't realise there was a specific time for it. Hmm! So basically, I've got close to zero chance of actually earning a trophy for this (or any) game then. :laugh:

My top score for it is 1080, but that must have been a complete fluke because the most I've managed since is in the 800 range.

Timezones are REALLY not my friend when it comes to trying for trophies, are they!

GAH! If ONLY I'd played a day later when I got that 1080 score! I got that on March 31st...:thumbsdown:

Thanks for shedding some light for me, Deb! :D

It would be nice if anyone who got on the table at some point received the trophy, but then again, that would mean that someone who sent a score of, say, 100, could get a trophy if they were fast enough. So I guess they have to set a time so the scores can "stabilise".

But if you scored 1080 once, you can do it again! Just keep trying :D You don't necessarily have to play close to 8:15 pm, it's just a bit more guaranteed that way, because then you can see exactly what the current minimum score is. But if you could manage a score of 1000 as late as possible (I'm guessing around 3 pm NST for you?) during next reset, you'd have a good chance of waking up with a new trophy in your cabinet!

Yeah I'll keep trying, I like the game, but it's so luck-based (for me at least!) that I'm not holding out a huge amount of hope. But I shall plug away at it. :D