Who's ready for Altador Cup XII?

6 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

@Yuiina I always get 7-9 goals per YYB game and I never thought I was a turnip food_veg_turnip.gif. I've managed to get All-Star ranking for the past 3 years and I'm not super great on all 4 games but I try my best. I guess I had more fun when most of my sisters were home & on different teams, now 3 of them are away at different colleges in other states and have plans to work at jobs or internships at these places so it will be very different for me this year. :unsure:

It's not the 7 I score that I'm dissapointed! It is the ones the other team scores xD I never won with x-0.

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

This cracked me up :laugh:

Don't call your self that though! *hugs*

Or at least if you're gonna do that, totally own that vegetable!

*sends you something* :ph34r:

Turnip is a fun word xD Thank you for the turnip! It is much appreciated :laugh:

27 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

It's not the 7 I score that I'm dissapointed! It is the ones the other team scores xD I never won with x-0.

Turnip is a fun word xD Thank you for the turnip! It is much appreciated :laugh:

I couldn't resist, lol, think of it as your AC mascot. :laugh:

This from the current NT editorial...

Should we be expecting any massive changes with the format of the Altador Cup this year or are we going to be put in the same system again?
Hm, well I can't reveal too many of our secrets...however, the are talks. I'm not sure exactly whats going on, but there are rumblings from the Altador Cup crew. I guess we're all just gonna have to wait and see....

Hmmm...*strokes chin*

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

This from the current NT editorial...

Hmmm...*strokes chin*

I know, I'm even more excited now!  Although, who knows, maybe they made it harder to win :axehead:

19 minutes ago, ShadowyIce said:

I know, I'm even more excited now!  Although, who knows, maybe they made it harder to win :axehead:

Oh gosh, don't say that! :laugh:

I'm very interested to see what might be going to happen though!

34 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

For the first time I'm excited for the Cup :D And since there are such rumors I'm even more excited! :dance:

Hopefully the ranks will be "less confusing" ahah

HA! Maybe quite a lot more likely that if changes are made it will make things EVEN MORE CONFUSING!!! :lmaosmiley:

From what other people say the brackets system is a relatively new thing, so the AC's probably already more confusing than it was before. xD

I guess I'm very grateful that despite not understanding the brackets stuff and so on, I DO know that all I need to do is score as much as possible, and that's all that really matters. :cap:

I'm very excited. Now, I'm not sure how much I will get to participate because my desktop is acting up. I use my Mom's laptop. She's going to let me have it soon because she got an a new iPad but I'm still going to try!

I came back to support Shenkuu for the 10th year to find my account frozen! I used to wonder when I would stop playing, so I guess this is it. Forced into retirement. Best of luck to Shenkuu and enjoy yourselves everyone!