Happy Lupe Day!

hrtbrk

Clay looks kind of nice, I like the texture they've added for the thicker fur.

Dimensional...meh. Called that because the pets are all one dimensional? Is it an ironic hipster paint brush per chance? :ph34r:

No zingers from @Angeló this time! You let us down mister! :laugh:

After the spectacular candy kougra, never fear! This pet day is back to your regular underwhelming program!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Dimensional...meh. Called that because the pets are all one dimensional? Is it an ironic hipster paint brush per chance? :ph34r:

I don't know, I always had the impression they were called dimensional because they have that trippy/vortex/other dimension-y vibe (at least I think they do).

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

the Clay looks more like Woodland to me .. but it's still nice

I know it's inconsistent, but this actually makes me like it a lot more than if it had looked like the regular Clay colour... 

13 hours ago, Angeló said:

the Clay looks more like Woodland to me .. but it's still nice

Dimensional is dimensional .. i think the only good Dimensional pet they put out was the Peophin 

I though the same thing about Clay, until I read the name, I was like... "is this a new colour?".

12 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I don't know, I always had the impression they were called dimensional because they have that trippy/vortex/other dimension-y vibe (at least I think they do).

Yeah, I can see that's what they're going for, but the execution of it's just so...meh.

They could, and SHOULD, look really cool, but they end up just looking flat to me.

I always imagined Tron was the inspiration for this brush, if that's actually the case I suppose the flatness is accurate. xD

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Yeah, I can see that's what they're going for, but the execution of it's just so...meh.

They could, and SHOULD, look really cool, but they end up just looking flat to me.

I always imagined Tron was the inspiration for this brush, if that's actually the case I suppose the flatness is accurate. xD

YES, Tron!!! How did I not think of that :oneeyed01: That would make a lot of sense. I agree though, about the execution. A "Dimensional" pet sounds like something that would be right up my alley, but I don't like a single one of them. 

13 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

YES, Tron!!! How did I not think of that :oneeyed01: That would make a lot of sense. I agree though, about the execution. A "Dimensional" pet sounds like something that would be right up my alley, but I don't like a single one of them. 

It should be a timey-wimey, space-vortexy kind of look, yes?

But instead...it looks kind of like a dirty black floor that someone's drawn on with a blue Sharpie. :laughingsmiley:

Clay is okay, I guess. The texture could have been woodland as well, but oh well. Dimensional is also okay, but I like the dimensionals better when they seem to glow from the inside out instead of just their edges

4.png4.png4.png4.png

The clothes are cool, albeit pink (pink Jedi?). Too bad that master Lupe will never be able to wield his own light saber xD