Petpet Park's return?! - Astonished, but will keep hoping that it really will return

NeoStep

Didn't know where to put this, so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place, and if I break any rules, I will be sure not to do it again, so I apologize in advance.

You know how Petpet Park had shut down in 2014? Well, we might be in for a treat!:D Petpet Park is heard to be planned to return in the summer of 2017! Look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petpet_Park (Go down to the "Shutdown" section of the article)

It says during the summer of this year, so probably late May, early June? It's unknown, but it's getting me hyped!

Hey, if Petpet Park is gonna come back, then we can play it while we wait for Key Quest too!

Edited by NeoStep

I looked at the "shutdown" section of the Wiki page, but all it says is

On September 9, 2014, Neopets announced that they will close Petpet Park on September 18, 2014 after being purchased by JumpStart.[3]

What am I missing?

38 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I looked at the "shutdown" section of the Wiki page, but all it says is

What am I missing?

Apparently it was edited out. I'm gonna ask someone to delete this topic...I can't believe I fell for that edit before someone got a hold of it.

Aw wow, that was really mean of whoever put that in if it was a prank.

Or maybe someone was just really hopeful after picking up some unsubstantiated gossip? I guess we'll never know!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Aw wow, that was really mean of whoever put that in if it was a prank.

Or maybe someone was just really hopeful after picking up some unsubstantiated gossip? I guess we'll never know!

Ikr...now I feel terrible for posting this cuz I thought it was true. ;_;

1 minute ago, NeoStep said:

Ikr...now I feel terrible for posting this cuz I thought it was true. ;_;

Don't feel bad for having hope. 

It's one of the nicer human traits after all. :smile:

2 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Don't feel bad for having hope. 

It's one of the nicer human traits after all. :smile:

I'm REALLY hoping no one does the same with KQ saying it's coming back this year with no evidence. I know how much you guys (and TNT themselves) miss KQ, but I just made myself feel like a fool thinking that Petpet Park would really return.

It is a nice trait to have, thank goodness, but I used it wrong.

I guess the thing to bear in mind is that if ANY currently shutdown or broken part of Neo was going to be revived, Wikipedia definitely wouldn't be the place that Neopians first heard about.

TNT themselves would announce it, in the onsite news, and on Facebook.

Plus if they had an sense they'd definitely NOT tell people it was going to be fixed and then set a date, that's just ASKING for trouble, so many things can go wrong. They'd hype people up once they knew it was ready to go.

33 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I guess the thing to bear in mind is that if ANY currently shutdown or broken part of Neo was going to be revived, Wikipedia definitely wouldn't be the place that Neopians first heard about.

TNT themselves would announce it, in the onsite news, and on Facebook.

Plus if they had an sense they'd definitely NOT tell people it was going to be fixed and then set a date, that's just ASKING for trouble, so many things can go wrong. They'd hype people up once they knew it was ready to go.

So TNT doesn't tell dates, but they'd also not tell that KQ is being fixed, basically. I am still hoping for KQ to return, but I was a fool for even believing that Petpet Park had done the same.

Edited by NeoStep