Unfreezing of account

Roger

There's a Neoboard called Help. Usually there's a thread in there about getting accounts unfrozen. I'm told that TNT does look at it and that accounts have been unfrozen through posting there. I don't think it's instantaneous though, and you of course have to ask nicely. There will be directions on what to do on the thread, but I'm pretty sure you have to post your ticket number. Hope that helps and good luck on getting your account back! Did they give you a reason why it was frozen?

8 hours ago, Roger said:

How much time will it take for TNT to see your ticket and make action?

It really depends. The best advice I can give is to follow the link that @Nielo provided to the TDN forum thread that addresses the issue of freezing. Good luck to you. 

• 4 weeks later...

Although I've not had this misfortune, I've always been an avid help boards consultant during my active time throughout the decade I've been at Neo and have heard few success stories in cases of lost accounts. 

Your best chance is to consult the link @Nielo provided as well as post your ticket number and status in the following thread on the help boards:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=158737112

Supposedly, this does draw TNT's attention. 

Best of luck.