Owl-like petpet?

kayahtik

HarrieJamesPotter needs a petpet, and OBVIOUSLY it has to resemble an owl if at all possible. I looked through the full list of petpets here and didn't see anything like what I was looking for (unless I missed it?), but it does say that "rare" petpets aren't listed. So, does anyone know of any petpet species/color that at least kind of looks like an owl? I feel like there HAS to be one out there somewhere...

Does it have to be an owl looking petpet?  I think a Zebba or a Carmariller would go great with HarrieJamesPotter.

There's also the Horus, that looks like this...

Horus

And if you managed to get a Cloud Petpet Paint Brush, it would look like this...

Cloud Horus

...which I think is probably the closest to a white owl there is (the Horus can't be painted white, and I don't know if there's a better species aside from this and the Whoot - you'd have to see that list oikakete posted)

Edit: oh, right there on the first page there's the Albat and the Albot, lol

Thanks so much for the suggestions, everyone! The Albot is definitely most like what I was originally picturing, and I've attached one of those for now. I also like the idea of a white Weewoo, since they're known for delivering the post/NT, but White Petpet Paint Brush is like 400-500k, so I'll sit on that for a bit. 

I'm still open to other suggestions if anyone has them! My original idea was to have it be an owl, but anything else you think fits into an HP-theme would be great to hear too! 

Oh, and thanks especially to @oikakete for that list! It's way more complete than the one I was looking at (almost too complete, lol) and I'm going through it a few pages at a time. Very useful!

20 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Thanks so much for the suggestions, everyone! The Albot is definitely most like what I was originally picturing, and I've attached one of those for now. I also like the idea of a white Weewoo, since they're known for delivering the post/NT, but White Petpet Paint Brush is like 400-500k, so I'll sit on that for a bit. 

I'm still open to other suggestions if anyone has them! My original idea was to have it be an owl, but anything else you think fits into an HP-theme would be great to hear too! 

Oh, and thanks especially to @oikakete for that list! It's way more complete than the one I was looking at (almost too complete, lol) and I'm going through it a few pages at a time. Very useful!

keep playing grave danger, I received a white petpet paint brush from there.  It is rare, but it can happen.

3 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

keep playing grave danger, I received a white petpet paint brush from there.  It is rare, but it can happen.

Oooh, good to know! I play once a day currently, maybe I'll start doing it twice. 

55 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Oooh, good to know! I play once a day currently, maybe I'll start doing it twice. 

I've started playing it twice a day when I do the first play early enough, that and expellibox. Good luck at winning a petpet paint brush, didn't know there was a rare chance of getting one of those from Grave Danger!