What Items to 'Snipe' For With Super Shop Wizard

aerial

I have looked so hard for a good forum that talks about exactly what items (by name) I should 'snipe' for with the Super Shop Wizard (SSW from now on to shorten). The only page I found with specific item names, all of the items mentioned are now banned from being used to search with the SSW. It's very frustrating. If someone could maybe give me a list they use themselves, I'd be very appreciative. My current Neopets account is fairly new, ~45 days but that's because I got hacked years ago (back then, Neopets was a LOT more basic than it is now. There wasn't even NC items) & just very recently gotten up the gumption to start again. Any sort of help would go a long way, including 'sniping' tips & tricks. I have been hustling so hard on Neopets & have finally saved enough $ for the membership & would really like to put it to good use. Also, any other NP making tips would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you for taking the time to read & I hope you are all having a great day!(:

I would echo everything @jaydeed said, and add kad foods and faerie quest items to the list, since those will be fairly quick sells. 

If you're really set on sniping pbs, nerkmids, etc., you can always try sniping them on the regular shop wiz, which doesn't have item restrictions. 

You'll be hard-pressed to find someone who will give you an actual list of specific item names. More power to you if you manage it, but I would warn you that many people would consider it poor etiquette for you to even ask. Sniping is competitive, and although most of us are happy to help out and share tips, it's not really fair to give anyone a 'short cut'. Additionally, everyone has their own interests/preferences/styles for sniping (and doing everything on Neo!), so what works for one person won't necessarily work for you. Pretty much all methods of earning neopoints, from sniping to RSing to stocks to FC betting to flash games, etc. etc. take a lot of experimentation to see what's most profitable (and enjoyable) for each individual. 

But I will say that you've come to the right place! TDN (especially the forums) is a great resource, and you'll find many people happy to offer advice as you work on building up your new account. Good luck!

I appreciate your very polite input. I didn't really comprehend how competitive sniping really is. I can understand that perfectly & appreciate you two even helping me at all since it does help the competition. My sincerest apologies for my poor & naive etiquette.

I can still play Ghoul Catchers on my android phone; it's boring, but if I'm stuck waiting somewhere, I play level one over and over and get to the daily max of 50k in about 25 mins. And don't worry about it, Aerial! People like to help and share tips. And there are a lot of items out there for us all to go after. One last tip; hoard everything. Charity Corner and The Coincidence taught me never to throw away even the most worthless items.

I alluded to it in another post but I STRONGLY recommend battling each day in the cosmic dome. Even when I used to fight the Jetsam Ace on easy mode I could get up to 4 nerkmids in a day. That being said, there may be lulls of a week or so without a good prize, but overall it will definitely be worth it. You also can get a fair number of red codestones.  I do 'snipe' things here and there but it's usually fairly random - like if I happen to be looking for a price to sell something and see an item or two being sold at a price much lower than the rest. Then I'll grab those items and sell them. It's never been for any really high ticket items (maybe neocola tokens or coincidence items or random books/ toys etc), but I figure every bit helps. Also - when it comes to the space faerie scratch cards I recommend saving them up until you are in a faction that just won at the Obelisk War. You will get extra np for scratching them when you have the boon in effect. 

I hope that helps, but seriously - the cosmic dome is where it's at in my opinion. 

Edit: To illustrate my point, today's battles netted me a Copper Nerkmid, a Kew Codestone, and a Lesser Nerkmid :)