Neopets acting weird?

Hanso

So I've been having this problem since morning. Neopets just doesn't seem to load properly. Whenever I enter the site it looks like this. And off-site, neopets images don't seem to load either. Here's a screenshot of what JN's IDB looks like to me right now.

Anyone else having this problem? I tried clearing my cache and using another browser, but it solved nothing.

I have ABSOLUTELY have that happen to me before.  It seems to mostly happen at work, but has happened at home too.  I have had it happen A LOT when I go to Yahoo.com.  I just, as you said, clear out my cache and restart the computer, but if that doesn't work, switch browsers and that should correct the problem.  Good luck with that.

19 hours ago, Hanso said:

So I've been having this problem since morning. Neopets just doesn't seem to load properly. Whenever I enter the site it looks like this. And off-site, neopets images don't seem to load either. Here's a screenshot of what JN's IDB looks like to me right now.

Anyone else having this problem? I tried clearing my cache and using another browser, but it solved nothing.

Is it still happening? If so, when you tried another browser, did that browser do the same thing? Off-hand, it looks like Firefox isn't displaying most images. Sometimes that happens to me, when my Internet access is being slow. The page(s) take way longer to load, or don't load at all. When they do load, I don't always see the graphics and I see a lot of "text" hyperlinks and the page doesn't look formatted as it should. There are things you can do with Firefox, but if it happens to both browsers, then there are other things I'd check.

6 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Is it still happening? If so, when you tried another browser, did that browser do the same thing? Off-hand, it looks like Firefox isn't displaying most images. Sometimes that happens to me, when my Internet access is being slow. The page(s) take way longer to load, or don't load at all. When they do load, I don't always see the graphics and I see a lot of "text" hyperlinks and the page doesn't look formatted as it should. There are things you can do with Firefox, but if it happens to both browsers, then there are other things I'd check.

Thanks for commenting, but it looks like it has fixed itself :). I think restarting my computer did the trick?

5 hours ago, Hanso said:

Thanks for commenting, but it looks like it has fixed itself :). I think restarting my computer did the trick?

I wonder if just restarting your browser might been enough, just doing that can kick things into touch sometimes.

Like Scoobert I too can have this issue when things are going slow...oh please, just too much effort to load the page properly dahling!