Lutari healing potion

Lutari Healing Potion

That is the description of the Lutari healing potion.  My Lutari has 82 HPs so I expected it to heal her the entire 82 hps.  It only healed 22 hps.  Does anyone know why? Am I missing something?

Heals your pet with the maximum amount of hit points and can be used only on Lutaris. It is not allowed inside Battledome.

Hmm, that's weird isn't it? The Battlepedia says it only heals 22 HP, despite that description. I guess whoever wrote the description messed up. : /

What a completely pointless item. :who-let-rip:

I assumed before reading the Battlepedia entry that this worked like my Kacheek Life Potion does - you can use it in the BD, and it restores full health but only if your pet's HP isn't below a certain level - but this is basically a Healing Potion 9 and a half, isn't it...:rolleyes: Why have a species specific healing potion that's such a waste of time, maybe there's loads like this out there, I'm just blissfully unaware, lol.

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Hmm, that's weird isn't it? The Battlepedia says it only heals 22 HP, despite that description. I guess whoever wrote the description messed up. : /

What a completely pointless item. :who-let-rip:

I assumed before reading the Battlepedia entry that this worked like my Kacheek Life Potion does - you can use it in the BD, and it restores full health but only if your pet's HP isn't below a certain level - but this is basically a Healing Potion 9 and a half, isn't it...:rolleyes: Why have a species specific healing potion that's such a waste of time, maybe there's loads like this out there, I'm just blissfully unaware, lol.

Thanks.  I didn't even check battlepedia. I mean, why would I?  The description says it heals to MAXIMUM Hps.  Why would I assume otherwise?  lol.  Silly me for assuming the potion does what the description says it does.  You are completely right, it is completely pointless and a total waste of time and NPs.