What Are You Playing?

Naamah D.

Besides Neopets? I'm playing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone. I just got some of the DLC and it contains four songs and three of them are some of my favorite Vocaloid songs. I'm also replaying Pokemon Heart Gold (I deleted my old game so I can start fresh). 

I have tons of games. May of which I haven't played. But these past few weeks it's been mostly Overwatch and Spore for PC, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap for the Nintendo Switch, Flying Dragon for the Nintendo 64 and Spore: Hero Arena (DS game) on my Nintendo 3DS. I don't have Vita, but I do like Vocaloid. :)

Since I had my first computer... I do not think I have played much outside it, but at the moment I only play Neopets (that I can remember). I could say perhaps what I would like to play, but I suppose that would be a little out of topic and I do not want to spoil that for you.

I just started trying to get my regional pokedex completed on Pokemon Moon as part of my Living Dex (I have a complete one up through Gen 6 already). I also restarted my Pokemon White but I've not gotten very far on that, not so focused on it.

Oh, I also have been playing Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World! It's pretty much tailor made for me, I like it a lot. I've been playing the 3ds port of Hyrule Warriors too but I'm terrible at it haha. 

I've been playing Solitaire Gardens for a while now. I'm currently working on my third garden. Off-line, I have been playing MK XL. I kind of have to initial that because of a certain word in the title. I'm guessing most gamers would know this title.

I've been replaying Persona 3 FES for a while in my ps2. It's an old game now (Persona 5 was released recently for the PS4 actually), but I find myself going back to it every once in a while. I'm gonna get it 100% complete eventually, or so I hope :D It's a good JRPG I kind of have a soft spot for. Also, I'm probably going to play the newest one once I actually get around to buying it 

I've been back on a League of Legends kick and accidentally got my boyfriend in to it too. Lol :D Besides that, I have Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX, and Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma on my side table. Yay 3DS!

The last game I played is Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal for PS2 and before that original Ratchet and Clank. I would have played Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando, but my copy got messed up, so I gotta get another one. Anyway, we only have older game systems including N64, original XBOX and PS2. There are still a lot of fun games on those systems though! 

9 hours ago, milkyymintt said:

I've been back on a League of Legends kick and accidentally got my boyfriend in to it too. Lol :D Besides that, I have Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX, and Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma on my side table. Yay 3DS!

3DS is my second favorite console. Your Madoka picture is amazing. My mom and I have watched all of the movies. 

I played more Future Tone this morning. That's probably my favorite video game. 

I've always been just as obsessed with The Sims franchise, as much as I am with Neopets, so I'm always playing both! I have every game pack for The Sims 4, so I play those. I also have a nintendo 3DS and I've been playing animal crossing which is also an old time favorite.. But really I love all games, I'm always playing something lol 

I just finished playing through all the timelines in Hatoful boyfriend and I love cute sim games in general. I also love Beautiful Katamari and am reaching for 100% completion on all items, accessories, and cousins without a game guide. 

• 5 months later...

When I get a chance I usually play Battlefield 1 on my PS4. I don't have as much time these days to play, looking after the girls.

When Battlefront came out last year that's all we'd be doing every night was playing that one. Now we've sort of lost interest in it, but are excited for Battlefront II to come out in November. I had early access to some in game features already through their Multiplayer Beta and made sure I set aside some time to check things out. My husband was too stubborn to give it a try. Instead he's waiting for the full release.

I also enjoy Torchlight on my iMac when I have time, which is never these days lol.

I'm not playing a lot these days (got addicted to netflix :P), but I do like to play Grand Fantasia. Once I get my gaming pc back I will probably spend more time playing and play more games. I'm thinking of getting a steam account too and I'll definitely continue playing Minecraft and Portal 2. My little laptop just isn't suited very well for games. Also, I hope to get my WiiU installed, although I'll probably only use that one for sports games, to get some exercise again in the comfort of my own home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am replaying Dragon Age Origins then going through the rest of the series again. Almost done DAO and will be onto number two soon. (In mom time that could be any time in the next month).

I also tend to bounce around World of Warcraft and Maplestory randomly, but usually more near March.

I do play another petsite but I cannot recall the specific rules here on mentioning names so I'll just leave it at that. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I recently got Battlefield V for my husband as a Christmas present. We've been playing that one constantly. I tend to play Battlefront II a lot as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...