Peophus got customization Gold <3

Angeló

44 minutes ago, Naamah said:

Peophus looks awesome! I'm very happy for you and Peophus. I created my Peophin recently and I'm not quite sure how I will customize her.

Your Peophin is awesome though. 

thank you so much Naamah and welcome back to TDNF :)

Looks good!! Congrats!! 

I just started voting/ entering these but it's hard to understand how they work... For instance, I don't recall ever seeing your lovely Peophus ... is it just an average of vote points for the duration of the contest? And if the choices for me to vote on are randomly generated do they somehow ensure each entered pet gets voted on the same number of times? I can't wrap my head around how this is set up.

I wish I could vote more than 100 times per day - I could scroll through people's customizations for hours, I'm sure :)

That's awesome, congratulations! Your pet looks great! As well it's fun to enter, win or not, cool seeing the pets on there. Also, there's the chance of them being a notable Neopet =)

Congratulations! And for what it's worth, I think Peophus looks wonderful, just enough customization where you can still see your beautiful pet and your ideas behind customizing! Sometimes I think we take things a little too far with customization - just because we can put more in doesn't necessarily mean we need to! The customizations where it takes me a minute to find the pet come to mind :biggrin: But everyone has their preferences, so who am I to say? 

Wow, congrats! :D That is a great customization, it suits their color really well! Teal, blue and gold is a great color combo imo.

Out of curiosity, what color is that? o: Maractite? (Probably a dumb question, but I was gone for a while so I'm not super familiar with all the new colors yet haha)