Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?

lianakos

Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?

• Terror Mountain
    • Shenkuu
    • Roo Island
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Brighvale
    • Darigan Citadel
    • Altador
    • Mystery Island
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?

• Krawk Island
    • Kiko Lake
    • Haunted Woods
    • Kreludor
    • Lost Desert
    • Meridell
    • Maraqua
    • Faerieland
    • Moltara
    • None of the above

Oh oh! From the pre-games press release...

Even Xana DiLanche is a lot more confident on field and has been staying focused on the game during their practice sessions. Perhaps the off-field friendship which the team shares with many other teams has helped bring about this change in her?

Does this mean my wish is going to come true?! Are they FINALLY going to update her bio and the commentators blurbs so they no longer go on about her lack of experience when she's been playing for Shenkuu for A DECADE...

Or am I well into the realm of wishful thinking here? :laugh:

Lost Desert again! Will be my third time with them. I did Brightvale the first time because I had a neohome there and was a newbie, but LD appealed to me more so I've stuck with them through good and bad.

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh oh! From the pre-games press release...

Does this mean my wish is going to come true?! Are they FINALLY going to update her bio and the commentators blurbs so they no longer go on about her lack of experience when she's been playing for Shenkuu for A DECADE...

Or am I well into the realm of wishful thinking here? :laugh:

Thanks for the post J, it gave me the answer to today's daily question.  lol:biggrin:

As far as the AC, I am waiting for Beth and Scoobert to choose our team for this year, unfortunately I chose one of the cheater teams last year. I think there are cheaters on all of the teams, I would be naive to think otherwise, although I would like to, but I think the way TNT handled it last year was very unfair to those who did not cheat but were unfortunately on the team.

I'm going with my favorite, Faerieland. They may not do well in the standings, but it's my favorite land.

I have recently returned to neopets and haven't played since the first Altador Cup, when I picked Faerieland. So I'll pick Faerieland again this year. 

I am choosing Altador as I always do. TNT is wrong about the comments they make about them. They said mean things about Altador team last year and I hoped it would be different this year, but that was obviously not the case. Here is what I say on my profile, gallery and shop in support of Altador: 

Go, team Altador!!

Altador team are not snobs and don't think they are better! Altador shared their game with the rest of Neopia to bring Neopians together, in the interest of honor and fair play. The team reflects these values and it is unfair of TNT to write such mean comments about them. No matter how they've done in the cup, Altador respects the other teams, puts in the effort and plays fair. I will always be a proud Altador fan!

I was Team Shenkuu last year for my first AC, and I think that is where I will stay.  It feels right.  I started strong last year and then got completely blindsided by life.  Here's hoping that this year I can do better.

Well, it's the Pirate's life for me ,mateys! krawk_pirate_sword.gifKRAWISLAN4EV!!  If we don't be winnin' that there cup krawkisland_1.gif(Not the actual Altador Cup) , fer sure we be stealin' it! slorg_pirate_roar.gif

Going with Maraqua, not sure who I originally went with when this first started happening. lol :P