Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?

lianakos

Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?

• Terror Mountain
    • Shenkuu
    • Roo Island
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Brighvale
    • Darigan Citadel
    • Altador
    • Mystery Island
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?

• Krawk Island
    • Kiko Lake
    • Haunted Woods
    • Kreludor
    • Lost Desert
    • Meridell
    • Maraqua
    • Faerieland
    • Moltara
    • None of the above

I'm torn between Faerieland and Shenkuu. Faerieland has always been my favorite, and it's where I have my home, but Shenkuu has personal meaning to me now. It's my first cup, so I have to make sure I'm confident with my choice!

All teams pre-tournament press blurbs are up now, the Team Altador one's a bit weird. >_<

And the Virtupets/Sloth rumour...interesting!

You've become a Shenkuu supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

Welcome back! For your 8 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:
gif_ac2014_tacuti.gif
Congratulations! You've been awarded the Altador Cup site theme. To apply your new site theme, click here or visit your preferences to set the theme yourself.

HUH!

You've become a Shenkuu supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

Welcome back! For your 2 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:
toy_acv_fgcolosseumarch.gif

2? 2 years?? This is the THIRD year I'll have played <_<

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

HUH!

You've become a Shenkuu supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

Welcome back! For your 2 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:

you mean this is your third year signing up for them .. they only take the previous times into consideration ..

How long do we have before the tournament officially starts? I want to take my time to read but don't want to miss sign ups or any good stuff!

The Cup starts on June 1

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

HUH!

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

This gets even MORE bizarre because mine said:

You've become a Shenkuu supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

Welcome back! For your 3 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:
bg_acv_colosseuminter.gif
Congratulations! You've been awarded the Altador Cup site theme. To apply your new site theme, click here or visit your preferences to set the theme yourself.

But I have been playing for the same number of years as JellySundae! Something's off..

That's strange, isn't it. I did wonder after I posted if, as @Angelósays, it was counting previous cups only, but now I'm confused!

Oh well, it's not like the items you get are unique so I'm not at all bothered, it's an odd kind of glitch to happen though.

Speaking of glitches, I was awarded (what looked like) a book for returning to play for Roo Island a second time, but it hasn't appeared in my inventory. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm happy to buy another one if necessary, but I didn't catch the title; if anyone can tell me what it was, I'd be grateful. Thanks! :D

Yesterday I saw on the Events neoboard lots of people saying there was a glitch with loyalty prizes. If you registered for a team before about 12pm NST, you were awarded last year's prize instead of this year's. Many people were upset about it because the prizes get quite valuable once you get up into the 8-10 year range. If you're already used or sold your incorrect prize, I'm not sure there's much you can do at this point. But if you still have the mistake prize, you can submit a ticket to get your correct prize. Someone else may know more about this, I haven't signed up yet x.x

14 hours ago, acmerasta said:

I received 2 items plus the site theme for playing for four years and being loyal to Roo Island for all four years. I think you get one prize for loyalty to a team and one for just playing the AC plus the site theme maybe?

Yeah, I got a site theme and a Roo Island frame, and they both appeared in my inventory without any problems. It's just the mystery book that's missing. Now that I think about it, I registered pretty early, so maybe it's part of the 'last year's prize' glitch that kayahtik mentioned. I'll try submitting a ticket.

16 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Yesterday I saw on the Events neoboard lots of people saying there was a glitch with loyalty prizes. If you registered for a team before about 12pm NST, you were awarded last year's prize instead of this year's. Many people were upset about it because the prizes get quite valuable once you get up into the 8-10 year range. If you're already used or sold your incorrect prize, I'm not sure there's much you can do at this point. But if you still have the mistake prize, you can submit a ticket to get your correct prize. Someone else may know more about this, I haven't signed up yet x.x

That explains things then! I'm not bothered about it, but it's nice to know that there was an actual problem.

On 5/26/2017 at 2:32 AM, geoterza said:

Does anyone know if Faerieland has ever gotten into the top three?  I'm thinking of going with Faerieland this year.  Also, which teams have won more than once?

@geoterza i'm pretty sure faerieland made 4th last year, thats the highest i can remember them getting. if they keep it up theyll get a podium place for sure! not sure about which teams have won more than once.... i think maybe darigan or haunted woods?

i'm going with roo island this year! i change my team every year ahahhaha... no brand loyalty, i just go with my gut! :D

9 hours ago, Sheepit said:

Shenkuu all the way! I don't know if I'll be as active as last year, but I will still support them as best I can. c:

Sheepie! Good to see you! Glad the AC hauled you out from under your rock. :3

I'm supporting Shenkuu!  I think I remember supporting them for a year in the past, so I'm going with them again.  They've always been my favorite, so I hope they don't let me down.

To all my teammates:  Shenkuu will win this year!  We can do this!

Altador Cup Games begin in an hour or less-so get your game faces on and Yooyu on (YYB )! Or Make some noise (MSN), Shoot out (SOSD), or Slush on (SS)! May the yooyuballs be ever in your favor, may your slushies sling with flavor, make some noise for your team, score against that Jelly Goalie to let off steam, but in the end -no matter what team you're on you are still my friend! :)

I might be the lone Pirate in this pack but I will be the best Pirate KI Supporter if ever there be one! Aye mateys, we play for the Cup but our friendship never stops! deckswabber_bounce.gif