lianakos

Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?

Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?   34 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?

• Terror Mountain
    • Shenkuu
    • Roo Island
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Brighvale
    • Darigan Citadel
    • Altador
    • Mystery Island
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup XII (2017)?

• Krawk Island
    • Kiko Lake
    • Haunted Woods
    • Kreludor
    • Lost Desert
    • Meridell
    • Maraqua
    • Faerieland
    • Moltara
    • None of the above

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

I'm torn between Faerieland and Shenkuu. Faerieland has always been my favorite, and it's where I have my home, but Shenkuu has personal meaning to me now. It's my first cup, so I have to make sure I'm confident with my choice!

All teams pre-tournament press blurbs are up now, the Team Altador one's a bit weird. >_<

And the Virtupets/Sloth rumour...interesting!

When I first started playing neopets as a kiddo, I always picked Mystery Island, but when I got back into neopets a few years ago I switched to Darigan Citadel. The purple and black and red is just such a good color scheme.

Does anyone know if Faerieland has ever gotten into the top three?  I'm thinking of going with Faerieland this year.  Also, which teams have won more than once?

Officially joined Darigan Citadel (per usual.) The games right now are just practice correct? They don't count towards rank do they? 

You've become a Shenkuu supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

Welcome back! For your 8 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:
gif_ac2014_tacuti.gif
Congratulations! You've been awarded the Altador Cup site theme. To apply your new site theme, click here or visit your preferences to set the theme yourself.
Hannah. likes this

HUH!

You've become a Shenkuu supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

Welcome back! For your 2 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:
toy_acv_fgcolosseumarch.gif

2? 2 years?? This is the THIRD year I'll have played <_<

Hannah. likes this

How long do we have before the tournament officially starts? I want to take my time to read but don't want to miss sign ups or any good stuff!

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

HUH!

You've become a Shenkuu supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

Welcome back! For your 2 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:

you mean this is your third year signing up for them .. they only take the previous times into consideration ..

How long do we have before the tournament officially starts? I want to take my time to read but don't want to miss sign ups or any good stuff!

The Cup starts on June 1

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

HUH!

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

This gets even MORE bizarre because mine said:

You've become a Shenkuu supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

gif_frame_acshenkuu.gif

Welcome back! For your 3 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below:
bg_acv_colosseuminter.gif
Congratulations! You've been awarded the Altador Cup site theme. To apply your new site theme, click here or visit your preferences to set the theme yourself.

But I have been playing for the same number of years as JellySundae! Something's off..

That's strange, isn't it. I did wonder after I posted if, as @Angelósays, it was counting previous cups only, but now I'm confused!

Oh well, it's not like the items you get are unique so I'm not at all bothered, it's an odd kind of glitch to happen though.