Jump to content
The Daily Neopets Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Elllabelle

Hello~

Recommended Posts

I'm Ashley but on neopets I'm known as Ella / Ashley / or Hillary duff lol.

I'm a player that comes and goes, but I believe now i'm here to stay on neopets.

Fun factoo or weird thing I've gotten 4 ffq in 2 months ~ I just about have all my dream pets and i'm working on getting p2&p3s. My ulimate dream pet is a uc faeire yurble.

In real life I have 6, yes six cats that I worship I mean love :blush: I decided to join here on a whim, forgive me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ashley I'm Pepper and it's nice to meet you! I used to play neopets a long time ago, but now I've come back! 

I used to have 6 cats, but now we live somewhere that we are only allowed to have 2. I have a Shiba Inu who's turning 6 this year and he's basically my third cat. 

What other games do you like to play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, princess_puppy1 said:

Hey Ashley I'm Pepper and it's nice to meet you! I used to play neopets a long time ago, but now I've come back! 

I used to have 6 cats, but now we live somewhere that we are only allowed to have 2. I have a Shiba Inu who's turning 6 this year and he's basically my third cat. 

What other games do you like to play?

I'm actually a huge fan of the animal crossing series! New leaf is like my 2nd baby lol! I also have the Happy home designer spin off. Don't get me started on how I want all the amibos! (prlly spelled that wrong opps)

I also play toon town C: I'm a pretty casual gamer, years passed I've played tons of MMOS just never stuck to any of em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elllabelle said:

I'm actually a huge fan of the animal crossing series! New leaf is like my 2nd baby lol! I also have the Happy home designer spin off. Don't get me started on how I want all the amibos! (prlly spelled that wrong opps)

I also play toon town C: I'm a pretty casual gamer, years passed I've played tons of MMOS just never stuck to any of em.

Hello Ashley ! Nice to meet you, you can call me Sophie ♡ I also love animal crossing.... both neopets and animal crossing make me so nostalgic. Hope to see you around~

As far as pets, I have a bunny! Her name is Happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, megbowles17 said:

Hiya Ashley i'm Megan its real nice to meet you .i'm also a crazy cat lady XD lol

Nothing wrong with being a crazy cat lady ~ We should swap cat stories some time!

10 hours ago, sophie24 said:

Hello Ashley ! Nice to meet you, you can call me Sophie ♡ I also love animal crossing.... both neopets and animal crossing make me so nostalgic. Hope to see you around~

As far as pets, I have a bunny! Her name is Happy.

Yeah I played the original when I was a kid for the game cube (no longer have it though :C) But I love new leaf so much. That is an adorable name for a bunny how sweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×