Great Desert Race (My Results)

geoterza

I wanted a gold trophy for The Great Desert Race and I thought I'd share how it went in case anyone is interested.

I used the TDN guide for getting one player next to the exit and circling the other player back through the whirlwind and tug-o-war.

I started taking data at 1500 points and played to 2860 points.

Results for 1360 points earned:

30 loops total

Avg. time for 1 loop was 200 sec

Avg. points lost per loop was 11.5 points <--- so if you do a round and don't win the tug-o-war this is your loss or you gain 88.5 points with a win per round

My total game time start to finish was 4 hours.

Maybe this will help someone contemplating going for this trophy figure out if they have the time/inclination to do it.  I rate this game "Boring but doable!"

Congratulations and thanks for the info! Wow, even though boring, it's cool possible to play for that long. I would like to try for the trophy at some point, so I appreciate the tips.

Thanks for the tips and congrats!

Just gave it a go myself and stopped at just over 2,000 points. But looks like I'll have to wait awhile.

Your score is being reviewed by staff. If it is deemed valid, you will receive your Neopoints and go into the hiscore table.