First time on the TDN forums!

jatex

According to my NP profile page, my account is more than 15 years old. But in truth, I've probably been on-and mostly off for most of the time.

Never been great at the game, but have collected odds and ends throughout my time here. This has probably been my most active period to date since I'm bored but mostly collecting dailies and saving up for a Secret Lab map. Gotta have a target, y'know.

Sad to see Keyquest is no longer a thing, used to get plenty of loot from that at one point since I'm not really one for grinding endlessly in return for pitiful neopoints.

Been using the neopets dailies page quite regularly so thought I'd check in to the forums and see what's up, especially with the Altador Cup kicking off again soon! (was never really much good at that either, to be honest!) :D

5 hours ago, jatex said:

According to my NP profile page, my account is more than 15 years old. But in truth, I've probably been on-and mostly off for most of the time.

Never been great at the game, but have collected odds and ends throughout my time here. This has probably been my most active period to date since I'm bored but mostly collecting dailies and saving up for a Secret Lab map. Gotta have a target, y'know.

Sad to see Keyquest is no longer a thing, used to get plenty of loot from that at one point since I'm not really one for grinding endlessly in return for pitiful neopoints.

Been using the neopets dailies page quite regularly so thought I'd check in to the forums and see what's up, especially with the Altador Cup kicking off again soon! (was never really much good at that either, to be honest!) :D

Hi! and welcome back.  Honestly, I would say most of us, at some point, took a hiatus from the game and have come back.  You have real life issues, or get bored, whatever, but eventually decide to check back.  Obviously, and luckily, you were "on again" enough to keep your account from being purged, so that's good.  As far as trying to save up for your Lab Map, make sure you have settings set to where you have Trudy's Surprise activated.  You spin the wheel every day (sort of like the wheel of slime- only WAY BETTER).  You get increasingly more NPs until you hit 100,000!  The catch is, you must spin it EVERY DAY or you will go back to the beginning and start again.  Make sure you play fashion fever too.  It is an easy way to collect 900 nps per day.  Again, welcome back.  If you need any help, every here on the forum is super helpful.

I'm pretty sure I went years without checking at some point! Must have been really lucky with the purge settings.

Up to around 19,000 NPs on Trudy at the moment but thanks for the advice, I'll check out Fashion Fever.

At the moment I'm taking the long view and investing a lot in the stock market, about a couple of days away from owning 1m NP worth of stock.

Glad your account was okay, I had go though some stuff to get an account back ended up getting it back, then finding out old old account info hidden in a box in my closet opps. So I switched accounts all around ~

Glad to also have you here on TDN! I recently joined myself, its a very cozy place ♥

Welcome to TDN! Food Club is a good thing to get into! I can make anywhere between 100k-600k a day! (Only on some days) playing that!