Disappearing Scratchcard prize

Nielo

I just had the weirdest thing happen: I scratched 3 snowballs on the Lost Desert Scorched Treasure scratchcard, and the second I clicked on "claim your prize", the kiosk closed ("out to lunch"), and I didn't get my prize. I don't mind too much, because it's only a sand snowball, but I hadn't realised the game would glitch like this if you happen to click the button the exact second (well, almost exact, it might've changed when I was still working on revealing the snowballs) the status of the kiosk changes. I guess it's not something that happens often. Out of curiosity, has anyone else ever had something like this happen?

2 hours ago, missmadiemay said:

Have you tried going back to the kiosk? Your scratchcard might still be there waiting for you to click claim your prize.

I hadn't, but you were right, it was still there! (All I had to do was remember which squares I'd scratched open last night. :P)

I think what happens is that your scratch choices don't matter.

Each card you redeem will have six results no matter where you scratch on the card. So if it glitches you can try all over again, but will get the same order and same result even if you try different combinations.