Hello! Long Time Player

I already replied to a few posts here and there because I (a fool) didn't know that there was an introduction place.

I'm Gabby! I've been playing neopets since I was a kid and got back into it aboooout 4 years ago. I'm slowly but surely collecting avatars. The only game I'm good at is destruct-o-match.

I hope to become a regular here and make some friends!

Hi and welcome, Gabby! Posting an introduction message isn't required. I just sort of jumped in, so to speak, but it is nice to have a place where new people can say hi and let others know a little about them. I like destruct-o-match, but I'm not very good at it. I haven't even gotten the avatar as barely manage to get to a thousand points most of the time. Oh well, I have others and working on more as well. Anyway, people are nice here, I hope you have a great time :smile:

6 hours ago, life_eclectic said:

Hi and welcome, Gabby! Posting an introduction message isn't required. I just sort of jumped in, so to speak, but it is nice to have a place where new people can say hi and let others know a little about them. I like destruct-o-match, but I'm not very good at it. I haven't even gotten the avatar as barely manage to get to a thousand points most of the time. Oh well, I have others and working on more as well. Anyway, people are nice here, I hope you have a great time :smile:

I am way behind on games avatars because I only have the attention span for the games I actually like whoops. But hi, it's nice to meet you, Riley!

Hi Gabby! Nice to meet someone else who is slowly but surely working on game avatars- I am too! I just got the Evil Eliv Thade avatar bc it was one of the places that Topsi Cybunny hid a Negg for this year's Negg Festival. I posted about it https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/48331-festival-of-neggs-2017/?page=5#comment-825273 where I explained how I got the avatar-and if you have time, I'm sure you'd get it too! :wink: We're heading into Altador Cup so join your favorite team and post about your ups & downs bc we all are gearing up for fun & laughs! Good luck and welcome to the Forums! :happydance: