Time to start hating on the practice team again!

Those snatchy little devils have lost none of their skill at grabbing the ball out of your hand immediately in the past year! (or should I just be honest and say I've not magically got any better at this game? :laugh:)

My first NP-earning game of the year netting me an 11-1 score though. Was actually my second game, but on that first game I got a faerie yooyu as the second ball so immediately refreshed, I can't score with those to save my life. :blush:

3 games of Yooyuball and 3 of Shootout Showdown are a quick additional 4400 NP to today's earnings though. :D

Yeah me too Angelo.  We'll see how it goes.  At least the practice team is......well........good practice.  :confused:

They are kicking my butt :laugh:

I'm consoling myself with the fact that the practice team is tougher than the actual players, but still, I'm as rubbish at this game as ever! :lmaosmiley:

Sounds like everyone is making some progress! My average is roughly 11 goals per game in practice. Not bad for feeling "rusty". lol I hate the practice team, but I'll take whatever NP I get from kicking their cabooses off the rails. LOL Good luck everyone!