Question about using side account for storage

VanillaVanity

I know you aren't allowed to get anything from the Advent Calendar on your side account, but you can store your main's Advent items there right? 

I can only imagine they would get you for the actual action of receiving the items at that moment and not tracing the contraband goods back to the person in question...

I want to use my side account as storage for things I'll want in the future, but that I don't want cluttering my SDB right now. I know you have unlimited storage, but that that I have packrat I want it clean.  

*i know I sound paranoid, but I've heard lots of horror stories of banned people & yeah I'm a bit paranoid actually*

I don't know why you wouldn't be able to. The safest bet would be to just leave them in your main, of course, but I personally don't see any harm in moving them. If it's established that the other account is your side, you aren't doing anything wrong.

I'm pretty sure TNT has historic logs of trades, item transfers, etc. so they would have a record showing that you were just moving the items from one account to another. Should be fine!

On 5/28/2017 at 1:43 PM, VanillaVanity said:

thank you guys! I feel much better now & I moved my items so I'm happy^^ 

I know ladycanary and kayahtik already answered this question for you, but, in researching another question, I ran across this Neopian Times Editorial question:

Neopian Times Editorial, Issue: 733, 20th day of Hunting, Y18, Question #2:

"Hey there! I've been wondering, is it okay for me to use a side account as a storage room? I mean, I like hoarding stuff, and I have over 5000 different items @-@ i'm not interesting in selling, I like my stuff! but having that quantity of items it's kinda... inconvenient. So, is it ok? On a side note, i really enjoyed the Daily Dare! And I'm absolutely ready for the Altador Cup! Thanks for your hard work, guys. (please remove my username!) ~ username removed
As long as all of the items are purchased/earned on your main account, you are free to send whatever you want over to your side to store there! Also as a side note, I'm glad! This year's Altador Cup should be a good one!"

So, officially, according to TNT/JS, it is ok. Thought you'd like to know there is an official answer out there.