Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
chargrkat

Help with getting a side acc back?

So here is my situation: I have a main account, a side account, and another side account. I have access to the emails of the main account and one of the side accounts. I have forgotten the password for the side account, and cannot access the email for the other account as i have forgotten the password. It might not even be the right email as i do not remember it that fondly. Neopets will not respond to my tickets or emails. My only other hope is that the password for this account is (im pretty sure) on a laptop with a broken charger that i have yet to find a replacement for. Sorry for posting it here, i really have no other place to turn to at this point.

It would probably be easier to find a new charger than to try to guess the password or get a timely response from Neo. What you should do is find your computer model number. Companies tend to either put them on the outside (on the bottom of your laptop, typically on a manufacturer's sticker) or it may be underneath your battery. If you don't find it on the outside, there's a good chance that's where it is. It should be fairly easy to get to your battery if that's the case. Once you find the model number, simply throw that into google and find out what charger you need. Good luck, hope you get into your side soon!

Thank you! I'll try and get the old laptop out of the closet for the model number. Would it help any if i put the username of the account that i cannot get in to, or any other info?

The only thing the username would really do for you is to see that the account is still active (not frozen) but also that it hasn't been active within the past day or so (hacked).  Otherwise, you really need your password to get in to it.  Good luck with that.