long-time neopian, brand new tdn member

hi there! my name is emily, i've been on neopets for around 11 years when my older and cooler cousin introduced me to it :D 

i'm getting a little more seriously into neopets after not really playing for a couple of years because i have finals coming up and i need a new way to procrastinate :laugh:

i'm planning on getting more into pet customisation and slowly working my way through avatars

i'm excited to meet everyone!!! :heart:

Nice to meet you.  There is always something to concentrate on (read as: procrastinate) with neopets.  Whether it be avatars, gallery, stamps, neodeck cards, customizing your pet or your neohome, the battledome/training your pet's stats, game trophies, WHATEVER.  Once you get board with one thing (I can't say finish, I don't think anyone has actually finished anything) you can move on to something for a while. So welcome back.

5 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

I can't say finish, I don't think anyone has actually finished anything

hahaha i feel that so hard, no matter how many avatars i get more keep getting released :P i'm never gonna be done with neopets, and i love it!

• 2 weeks later...