best colour for lutaris

hey guys, i was wondering your opinion on the best colour for lutaris. i zapped a grey lutari through the lab ray! which was super exciting, except that grey lutaris look like they have pink eye :laugh:

i'm thinking of going either with desert or baby.... what do you guys think? :smile:

I was wondering what the NP contacts options are and the answer is hardly any. :bigeyed:

You could always make them pretend they're a celeb and have them wear shades permanently. >_<

medium_preview.png

That doesn't look intimidating at all, nope. :ph34r:

@jellysundae NP options in any area are *depressing* :crying_anim: I like those shades though xD 

@gurat123
I'll tell you my favorite colors for lutaris but it really is up to what you like the best :)
2.png2.png2.png2.png2.png2.png
              Brown                        Chocolate                        Desert                            Gold                             Pirate                             Skunk                       

@jellysundae HAHAHAH i can't believe i haven't thought of shades before! very snazzy :laugh:

@Yuiina oh wow how cute are skunk lutaris! :heart:

i reckon i'm gonna go with desert, i love that sweet hood! plus since the base colour is pretty basic i can customise if i get sick of the desert theme! :smile:

Got to say I like the desert Lutari way more than just about all the other Desert pets. Because they are Desert, not Egyptian with dodgy eye make-up and so on.

I like the base colour a lot, it's nicer than the brown option. The white belly's a lovely contrast too, and the eyes are a pretty green. :D

I wonder what animal inspired Lutaris... Weasels? Stoats? Something along those lines at a guess.

Do you notice how the Pirate Lutari's the only one with teeth? Now what's THAT about?! Did he steal all the others? :laugh:

4 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I wonder what animal inspired Lutaris... Weasels? Stoats? Something along those lines at a guess.

I'm pretty sure it's otters, "lutra" is the genus name for otters. 

personally, I was going to say desert before you even said it in your post.  I really love the desert Lutaris.  I think the Royal is nice too as well as the pirate.  Those are my votes, however I like desert the best.

@kayahtik, have you seen the Lutra petpets?  I LOVE them. I think they go great with the Lutaris, unfortunately I cannot afford one.  lol

34 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Got to say I like the desert Lutari way more than just about all the other Desert pets. Because they are Desert, not Egyptian with dodgy eye make-up and so on.

I subscribe that! I don't like many Desert pets because of the marks in the eyes.

I always connected Lutari with Otters (they're soooo cute) :heart:

I think other pirate pets have teeth (Bori, Buzz, Kacheek, Meerca, Tonu, Tuskaninny, Wocky, Yurble, Zafara)

@rntracy1 I love the petpets, they're so cute cute cute SUPER CUTE, I want one for a long time now but I have no pet for it yet. 

46 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Ha! That's kind of funny because I initially said otters, weasels or stoats, then changed my mind about otters because they don't have the white belly. xD

I REALLY like it when the made up names for things have a genuine scientific origin, shows some educated thought went into it. :heart:

32 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

have you seen the Lutra petpets?

OH EM GEE! I've never seen those before, they are freakin' ADORABLE!! :bigeyed:

11 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I think other pirate pets have teeth (Bori, Buzz, Kacheek, Meerca, Tonu, Tuskaninny, Wocky, Yurble, Zafara)

That's pretty ironic, considering how pirates are famed for having hardly any teeth. :laugh:

Yeah when my labrat was a desert eyrie I equiped the monocle to disguise the eye make-up.

I created a Lutari on a side account this past Lutari Day and I was struggling to decide on a color as well! I think maybe Desert or Pirate would be nice (I love that skull on the pirate's tail!).

40 minutes ago, pulpfreeoj said:

(I love that skull on the pirate's tail!)

:bigeyed: I never noticed that!! That's so cool.

5 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

@kayahtik, have you seen the Lutra petpets?  I LOVE them. I think they go great with the Lutaris, unfortunately I cannot afford one.  lol

Yes, they're so cute! I would necessarily put one with my Lutari though, since I don't like my pets and their petpets to be too similar. 

8 hours ago, kayahtik said:

now that's a cool bit of trivia! i love learning things through neopets hahahaha :glasses:

ive just sorted out a deal to get myself a lost desert paint brush, so ill have my desert lutari within 12 hours!! im so excited!!! :laugh:

hooray! super spiffy :D

pari.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.