The king is dead!!!

firaplays

I got the charm bracelet, which I suppose is the second best? I don't do much battling, so I don't really care what my prize does, but it's not valuable enough that I'll feel bad for locking it in my SDB so I can look at it XD

Big congrats for this, I never completed NQII on my first account. I think I made it to the end of NQ but that might be wishful thinking because I definitely remember giving up at one point in Faerieland, but I KNOW I didn't get very far with NQII because it was harder and I died all the time. :ph34r:

I just started NQ...WHAT AM I LETTING MYSELF IN FOR!

:laugh:

This is just like me saying I was enjoying the anticipation in the run up to the AC, because I KNEW it was gonna drive me nuts once it started, isn't it...

:rolleyes:

That's great! Congrats.  NQII is my favorite game.  I have played it on every difficulty and then on Evil a couple of times thereafter.  I really enjoy the game.  Plus I LOVE the random events during the game.  I have gotten so many nice items during REs while playing that game.  I really don't see how anyone can play the entire game in 6 hrs though. I have played for about 3 hrs and never got close to half way through it. Something seems fishy with that.  But that's JMHO.

Congratulations, glad to know you made it through :thumbsup: I'm also perfectly happy to play that game just one time!