I just had to sign up again...

OMG! I just went, just to check and that Quiggle Toga Dude was just looking at me with his clipboard & I was like "Where is my KI banners & stuff?" :huh: Joined again but this time finally got the Now to start the games! Altador Cup Colosseum Interior Background that I did NOT get, though it was shone to be my prize at my first Sign Up. I got the columns-archway foreground which I had last year.-_-

Wow! If you guys hadn't posted- I might not have checked this out to find out I had to re-Sign Up!!!:whaa: So thanks for saving my life! :wub_anim:

21 minutes ago, Angeló said:

yes , me too .. that's weird

im glad i checked here first because i was getting anxious on why i was kicked out of Team Shenkuu

*snorts* Oh yeah, they were totally all, "oh HELL no, not that Angeló dude again!!" *talk to hand* :hmmph:

:P

5 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

OMG! I just went, just to check and that Quiggle Toga Dude was just looking at me with his clipboard & I was like "Where is my KI banners & stuff?" :huh: Joined again but this time finally got the Now to start the games! Altador Cup Colosseum Interior Background that I did NOT get, though it was shone to be my prize at my first Sign Up. I got the columns-archway foreground which I had last year.-_-

Wow! If you guys hadn't posted- I might not have checked this out to find out I had to re-Sign Up!!!:whaa: So thanks for saving my life! :wub_anim:

I made a thread specifically because I figured if it'd happened to me it was probably going to happen to a lot of others too, seems I was sadly right!

Now got the same wrong prizes that I got first time around! :rolleyes:

Thank you for posting this, otherwise I would have not joined again... I am kind of glad this happened, and I hope this will be the team that counts because I think I joined the wrong team before.

They've now put an update on the news page too. 

Important note:while preparing for Altador Cup kickoff some Team signup data was unintentionally cleared and not all of them could be cleanly restored. Please double-check that you are signed up for your team you want by end of day June 6th.

"some"

Anyway lucky I read that and signed up again.

Thanks for posting this. I had to sign up again and I got the same message which was for getting the Altador Cup Altador frame and the AC theme, however I got that last year, so I guess I got an old message. I don't know if sometimes the item is the same, but anyway I discarded the second frame, just in case.

53 minutes ago, ShadowyIce said:

Yeah, I first noticed the announcement for this on Jellyneo's page, so I've been asking around and making sure that everyone knows what happened so they can sign up again.

Most, if not all, original team choices have been restored so everyone should be okay.