Altador Cup Glitch!?!

pfishy

I went out of town for a few days and completely forgot that I already signed up for the Altador Cup and got the items. I just did it again without thinking and it gave me two more items.. Will I get frozen for this?? I honestly completely forgot :( I don't want to lose my account for the fact that it didn't stop me and tell me I had already signed up!

They made an announcement saying it was a mistake on their end and that everyone should double check just in case. To be safe I'd just discard the additional items.

(from their news post)

AC CUP NEWS: With Altador Cup fast approaching, please double-check that you are fully signed up for your preferred team by end of day June 6th! As noted in our holiday news update, some recent player data, relating to sign ups, was not properly saved, so you may need to sign up again to confirm that you are able to compete for your team. Thank you!

I signed up last week and received a free frame. Then I just noticed that my sign up wasn't saved so I had to sign up again. Now I have two frames. Should I discard the other one?

Edit: Never mind, I discarded it anyway to prevent complications