Terror Mountain Support Thread - AC XII (2017)

23 hours ago, TokaValencia said:

@Scoobert_Doo I love your daily team songs. Thank you for posting them! :D 

Yesterday I was able to get 13 goals in, my highest before was 11. I was really happy about that!! So far I haven't been able to master the keyboard controls (I have a really hard time switching to the goalie) So using the mouse to play works better for me. 

Something funny I've noticed in recent games is sometimes when I'm about to shoot in a goal, one of the players on the opposite team is standing still staring at the wall. Does this happen to anyone else? :laugh:

Thank you! My goal was to post a song everyday of the AC, but, as you can see, it doesn't always happen. Also, this thread doesn't "move" much, so my posts end up looking "inception" like - a post within a post within a post and can get confusing. Awesome job on 13 goals! That is truly a great feat, when it comes to yooyuball. If I'm lucky, I can average 9 to 10 goals, per game. I think the Darigan Yooyuball should be renamed to the "Darigan DooDuball", because I can't do "doo-doo" with it! I, too, use the mouse. I feel more comfortable with it and, yes, you should do what works better for you.

9 hours ago, tk421beth said:

Just made it to Rank 9! I am catching up, whew!

I am hoping there will be no more rest days!!!

GO TM!!!

Woo-Hoo! You go, Beth! Rank 9 is great! Keep it up! And, from here on out, there are no more practice days. We have until 11:59:59 on 25 June to reach our AC goals.

Here is today's song. Keep walking. Keep moving. It ain't over yet.

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

I use the mouse as well - using the keyboard feels so much slower and less smooth to me, but I suppose it's just a matter of practice.

I managed to reach rank 13 today, so I'm happy I reached my goal. :)

Awesome and congratz on reaching your goal! Go Terror Mountain!

6 hours ago, Nielo said:

Thanks guys! ^_^

Enjoy the last day of the AC! Btw, did you see Scrappy's thread on the neoboards? She did a Q&A and mentioned there's a new plot in the works. Something to look forward to. :biggrin:

CQ (Country Queen) mentioned a new "something" in the works, last year, too, for this year. So, I'll believe it, when I see it. Scrappy was most likely repeating what was said, as people keep asking.

Anyhow, as today is THE LAST day of the AC, and there might be those still working on their goals, here is today's song. Besides, who can't use an '80's montage about now:

I love all the songs scoobert:wink:.  I am almost at rank 19 today and may be able to make all star by the end of today.  IDK I am not to worry about it.  13 has been my best and I only wanted to get to 17 which I did easily.  So, if I make all star, I will be ecstatic, if not, I will still be extremely happy.  Go TM!!!!

Just now, rntracy1 said:

I love all the songs scoobert:wink:.  I am almost at rank 19 today and may be able to make all star by the end of today.  IDK I am not to worry about it.  13 has been my best and I only wanted to get to 17 which I did easily.  So, if I make all star, I will be ecstatic, if not, I will still be extremely happy.  Go TM!!!!

I hit Rank 19 last night, and am working towards All-Star. If you reach it, AWESOME! If you don't, still AWESOME! You, and everyone else have been doing great! Proud to be on team Terror Mountain, this year!

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I hit Rank 19 last night, and am working towards All-Star. If you reach it, AWESOME! If you don't, still AWESOME! You, and everyone else have been doing great! Proud to be on team Terror Mountain, this year!

thanks for your encouragement.  I KNOW I will do it now though because I am at rank 19 and I haven't played my game yet, SOSD.  I saved it until the end, to get into my zone.  lol.  I have been maxing it out every day, which makes me wonder why we haven't been winning it, lol.  JK.  I have been in a slushie slinger zone too, so that I could save my SOSD til the end.  So, wish me luck.  Off to max out SOSD now.  Congrats to you too.  We really do make a GREAT team.  We push each other to do our best, and that is a good thing.  I wish I didn't miss the first day.  I also wish practice days counted and the AC wasn't 5 days shorter.  We have really done GREAT considering everything going against us.

9 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

thanks for your encouragement.  I KNOW I will do it now though because I am at rank 19 and I haven't played my game yet, SOSD.  I saved it until the end, to get into my zone.  lol.  I have been maxing it out every day, which makes me wonder why we haven't been winning it, lol.  JK.  I have been in a slushie slinger zone too, so that I could save my SOSD til the end.  So, wish me luck.  Off to max out SOSD now.  Congrats to you too.  We really do make a GREAT team.  We push each other to do our best, and that is a good thing.  I wish I didn't miss the first day.  I also wish practice days counted and the AC wasn't 5 days shorter.  We have really done GREAT considering everything going against us.

No wishing you luck. You WILL make All-Star! You can do it! I just made All-Star, and don't want to be here, alone. So, I know you can do it. GO TRACY!!!

EDIT: The All-Star Gold Shield with the blue gem makes a nice compliment, next to our team emblem/colors.

6 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

No wishing you luck. You WILL make All-Star! You can do it! I just made All-Star, and don't want to be here, alone. So, I know you can do it. GO TRACY!!!

YAY!!!!!:dance:Go you!!!  I will be there with you.  A little bit later tonight though.  Like I said, I missed the whole first day, so I need some time to catch up.  If I don't get you an update tonight, I will do it tomorrow.  I WILL get there.  Again, CONGRATS to you.  And to me for pushing you.  Lol.

1 minute ago, rntracy1 said:

YAY!!!!!:dance:Go you!!!  I will be there with you.  A little bit later tonight though.  Like I said, I missed the whole first day, so I need some time to catch up.  If I don't get you an update tonight, I will do it tomorrow.  I WILL get there.  Again, CONGRATS to you.  And to me for pushing you.  Lol.

That is true. I couldn't have done it without you "pushing" me along! So, thank you for All-Star! Woo-Hoo! This feels great!

5 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

That is true. I couldn't have done it without you "pushing" me along! So, thank you for All-Star! Woo-Hoo! This feels great!

I did it!  All Star!  Whoo Hoo.  I did it a lot quicker than I thought I would.  I thought I would be up all night to do it.  Last night I realized it was possible if I played ALL DAY today, and that's what I did.  Just think, we made all stars in 22 days for you and 21 for me.:lmaosmiley: I couldn't even do it when we had 30 days and practice days counted.  lol.  I couldn't have done it without you either.  You are my rock.

Terror Mountain
gold_bluegem.png
Rank
All-Star

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 2,477
  Goals by Prytariel 1,595
  Goals by Rinok Fitel 309
  Goals by Evrem Guilako 288
  Goals by Osielle Lidel 285
  Saves by Minae Mitora 686
Number of Wins 294
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 290
Top Score 668
Make Some Noise
Games Played 11
Top Score 6,877
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4,779
Top Score 1,200

Just now, rntracy1 said:

I did it!  All Star!  Whoo Hoo.  I did it a lot quicker than I thought I would.  I thought I would be up all night to do it.  Last night I realized it was possible if I played ALL DAY today, and that's what I did.  Just think, we made all stars in 22 days for you and 21 for me.:lmaosmiley: I couldn't even do it when we had 30 days and practice days counted.  lol.  I couldn't have done it without you either.  You are my rock.

Terror Mountain
gold_bluegem.png
Rank
All-Star

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 2,477
  Goals by Prytariel 1,595
  Goals by Rinok Fitel 309
  Goals by Evrem Guilako 288
  Goals by Osielle Lidel 285
  Saves by Minae Mitora 686
Number of Wins 294
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 290
Top Score 668
Make Some Noise
Games Played 11
Top Score 6,877
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4,779
Top Score 1,200

Sweet! We are not alone! I KNEW you could do it! I didn't think I could do it, either. OMG! Look at that! 4,779 games of Shootout Showdown! *faints*

And, Beth, Nielo, and TokaValencia, I know I couldn't have done it with out you, either! Team Terror Mountain rocks!

12 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

CQ (Country Queen) mentioned a new "something" in the works, last year, too, for this year. So, I'll believe it, when I see it. Scrappy was most likely repeating what was said, as people keep asking.

Oh oh buuttt...this may be the "bigger and better" thing that Scrappy says she's moved on to? :lmaosmiley:

I am SO PROUD of our team, and especially proud of @Scoobert_Dooand my sista @rntracy1 for making *ALL STARS* I mean, WOW :heart::dance:

I was trying to get rank 12, and at 11:35pm...the last day of the AC, I could not access the games! I was sooo upset-I only had 5 more games of YYB to get 12. BUT...they "gave" it to me. I am happy I got rank 12, with everything that has been happening at work. I wonder if they knew I was playing when it "shut down"?

Also, this is the highest rank ever for me! ^_^

GREAT JOB, EVERYONE!!!!

Here are my stats:

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 1,215
  Goals by Prytariel 392
  Goals by Rinok Fitel 211
  Goals by Evrem Guilako 416
  Goals by Osielle Lidel 196
  Saves by Minae Mitora 293
Number of Wins 126
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 36
Top Score 659

Make Some Noise
Games Played 52
Top Score 6,961

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 2,686
Top Score 1,200

@tk421beth They were aware of the glitch that caused the games to become unavailable early, so they compensated everyone for it. This is from Tuesday's news:

ALTADOR CUP NEWS: It appears as though the time for score sending came to a close a little earlier than expected this year, about 35 minutes too soon to be a bit more exact… so sorry! However, to ensure that this year’s Altador Cup remains as fair as possible, TNT has adjusted the level requirements slightly to compensate for that lost time accordingly. Thanks for your patience and understanding, Neopians!

^_^

Woooo!! Great job everyone!!! :biggrin: 

For my first cup, I definitely had a lot of fun! It got tedious at times, but overall I really enjoyed it! I made All-Star on the last day, I think 4 hours before the Cup was over lol. Checking the forums also gave me some motivation, so thank you to everybody! :happydance: I'm still new at using the TDN forums but I think I'm getting the hang of it! 

6 hours ago, TokaValencia said:

Woooo!! Great job everyone!!! :biggrin: 

For my first cup, I definitely had a lot of fun! It got tedious at times, but overall I really enjoyed it! I made All-Star on the last day, I think 4 hours before the Cup was over lol. Checking the forums also gave me some motivation, so thank you to everybody! :happydance: I'm still new at using the TDN forums but I think I'm getting the hang of it! 

Congratz on making All-Star! Awesome job! Tedious, yes, but the "hard-work" does pay-off, in the end. I had fun being on Terror Mountain, but what made it special is having team mates like you, Nielo, Tracy, and Beth, here, on TDN. Helping each other, is what it is all about, to me!

EDIT: As the AC is over, here is my final song to sum up how I feel about the AC/playing in the AC: