Shenkuu Support Thread - AC XII (2017)

35 minutes ago, JustMeKenji said:

Muffins... We got lost to Krawk Island, now the next team we're facing is Roo Island. I don't know how the scoring works in this table. Does anyone know?

Untitled.png

My guess on the scoring is either based on total or average contribution from all supporters of a team, as compared to all other teams. The first metric benefits from a large fanbase and the second metric benefits from an mostly active fanbase.

I am erring on the first option - having observed KI improved 27% in sum of scores between day one and two. But that's purely my guess.

Today will be a hard one, but if we do our shares nothing is impossible!

I didn't want to cast the first stone with regard to RI having the cheaters this year.

When I mentioned them in another thread I nicely wondered if All-Star people were playing for them.

But yeah, their scores compared to everyone else's immediately makes it look like the cheaters have chosen Roo Island this year...

Just now, JustMeKenji said:

Oh great... That's bias, and they're even our opponent today.

ya we're gonna get swept lol but hopefully TNT will do smthg abt it quick , last year they did and the cheater team fell down quick (dont remember which one it was but not Mystery Island)

kiO8er0.png

Uh, what happened here? Not only did we beat the number one team, but we beat them 0-43 in Slushie Slinger?

EDIT: This is the standings page:

wkIJ8Kp.png

16 hours ago, Sheepit said:

kiO8er0.png

Uh, what happened here? Not only did we beat the number one team, but we beat them 0-43 in Slushie Slinger?

EDIT: This is the standings page:

wkIJ8Kp.png

I was about to post that one too, and I am completely shocked and confused at the same time. I'm like, "Oh wow, we beat them in three games". And oh my goodness, look at that score.... 43-0??? Then, I was looking on the "Schedule/Results" section and this is where I got confused like "which of these two games does exactly have the 43-0 score?"..

1 hour ago, JustMeKenji said:

I was about to post that one too, and I am completely shocked and confused at the same time. I'm like, "Oh wow, we beat them in three games". And oh my goodness, look at that score.... 43-0??? Then, I was looking on the "Schedule/Results" section and this is where I got confused like "which of these two games does exactly have the 43-0 score?"..

I will join the queue for being confused...

Guess someone is testing TNT's limit.

2017-06-04 Test.png

i don't get it. . if we won how come the results are reversed ?? i thought our score comes first like it should be like this 5 - 3 not 3 - 5 !

and 43 - 0 ?!!! didn't we play MSN AT ALL !!?!! i played 50 games .. 

and ho come we're 12th if we beat 2 strong teams already ?!!!!!

Yeah, we beat the number one ranked team and went from #11 to #12. Totally makes sense... :rolleyes:

they fixed the MSN score .. we lost (7 - 5) 

but we won all the other 3 games so we still beat Roo Island

I miss the old Altador Cup (part where Shenkuu is placed 2nd) where the winning depends on how many teams you dominated and the YYB game is (maybe...?) best of 5.

me too .. that was the most fun i had in the AC .. the final against KI was amazing and action - packed

I have not been playing as much as I would like! I am shooting for 10 YYB games by the end of today. I remember liking SOSD better last year anyway. :) School got kind of busy (had to resubmit a big paper); but now it's just summer work, which is like normal work hours.

I am very confused by the scoring, too. I haven't tried to understand it. Maybe that's the best way to go.

15 hours ago, ravenjek1 said:

The struggle when you are into the scoring spree and got extremely lucky, but still wants to stay in this year's AC and not get banned...

I didn't submit this game score :mellow:

2017-06-05 Test2.png

you should've .. people are submitting scores of 17 and 18 normally

my biggest score this year has been 13-0 :( 

but i did get 15 in the past so ... let's hope it happens this year

I don't think I've managed a score with no goals for the opposing team so far this year. :sad01_anim:

Yesterday I only submitted one YYB score, and I had to bully myself to play that game, I gave up before because Terror Mountain had got 3 goals past me, I think I managed 8-2 in the end. Not keen on trying today, but gotta get it done! >_<

8 hours ago, Angeló said:

you should've .. people are submitting scores of 17 and 18 normally

my biggest score this year has been 13-0 :( 

but i did get 15 in the past so ... let's hope it happens this year

Got mislead by TDN's GPG calculator, which claims 15 is the perfect score...

Apparently not :axehead:

I have lost all motivation to play Make Some Noise and Slushie Slinger. At least when I wasn't All-Star it was a way to get higher up the ranks.

They should replace Make Some Noise with a better game, who's with me? :D