Faerieland Support Thread - AC XII (2017)

geoterza

3/3 years for Faerieland! I'll try to help when I can ^_^ 

This is my first year actually successful at Yooyu ball (and I'm currently not working) so this might be my one chance to make All-Star :)  I just got to Rank 3 so I'm done for the day.  Good luck my fellow Faerielandians!!!

@singittome: How did you put the Altador counter as you signature?  I found the page to create one, but I can't get it to work as a signature.

2 hours ago, geoterza said:

This is my first year actually successful at Yooyu ball (and I'm currently not working) so this might be my one chance to make All-Star :)  I just got to Rank 3 so I'm done for the day.  Good luck my fellow Faerielandians!!!

@singittome: How did you put the Altador counter as you signature?  I found the page to create one, but I can't get it to work as a signature.

You have to copy the code and put it in your signature under your account settings.

I sympathize with you. I don't have much time either and the only reason I have time today is because it's raining outside and I have no plans to go anywhere.

I played my first YYb game at about 2:30am and got 12 goals! I was thrilled about that! :D

I'm so bummed about our stats this year.... we are getting swept A LOT, making me rather sad! Was hoping we had a shot at first this year with as good as we did last year... but man oh man this is rough O.o

I'm also very sad because I love Faerieland

It is my favorite land, I love faeries, it has 3 females in the team and one of them is a Faerie Uni (I have 2 faerie uni's pets, siblings) and I adore Delma :heart:

I'm very very very very very sad that Faerieland is back to the bottom, I thought that with last year getting a 4th place would keep them at least in TOP 6 but apparentely it is not the case which is very sad for me :crying_anim: