Maraqua Support Thread - AC XII (2017)

How was everyone's first day?  I'm happy with how I did.  I got YYB maxed and an addiction to How To Get Away With Murder.  I'm seven episodes into the first season.  My GPG is a little low, but I played a good number of side games.  I am going to play two more games of Slushie Slinger before bed so that I can reach rank 3.

Glad to see another Maraquan posting! :D I managed 24 games of YYB on Day1. My gpg is a little lower than I'd like, but I had some Darigan and Faerie YYB troubles. Still, 285 goals for 24 games isn't too bad for Day 1 for me. I even managed to shoot off a Fire Yooyu in 1 second, but then got a Faerie Yooyu later in the game and that messed up my scoring drive. :P Anyway, it looks like we are 8th overall so far, starting Day 2. Not too bad! :D

To HOPEFULLY get a little more conversation going here among Maraqua supporters(Or the supporters of other teams, if they wish). Rate the Yooyuballs, from your least favorite to which you like the best. (Or visa versa lol)

Darigan (My least favorite)
Faerie
Clockwork
Mutant
Snow
Fire/Normal (A draw between these two as my favorites to use.)

Good luck with Day 2!

Darn it, I didn't this was going to start until signups closed on the 6th. Did I mess up by missing a day? Go Maraqua!!!!

5 hours ago, Zimmerchild said:

Darn it, I didn't this was going to start until signups closed on the 6th. Did I mess up by missing a day? Go Maraqua!!!!

Yikes! Yeah the AC usually starts on June 1st. I'm surprised sign-ups are open until the 6th, but I wonder if that could be that sign-ups also occur during the Memorial Day(USA) holiday weekend.  A lot of people travel for that 3-day weekend, so perhaps that's why TNT extends the sign-up period into the actual competition time? It's just a theory though. You can make up a missed single day of gaming. Even missing a couple of days if they can't be avoided won't necessarily ruin your chances of getting to All-Star.. Best of luck!

19 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Yikes! Yeah the AC usually starts on June 1st. I'm surprised sign-ups are open until the 6th, but I wonder if that could be that sign-ups also occur during the Memorial Day(USA) holiday weekend.  A lot of people travel for that 3-day weekend, so perhaps that's why TNT extends the sign-up period into the actual competition time? It's just a theory though. You can make up a missed single day of gaming. Even missing a couple of days if they can't be avoided won't necessarily ruin your chances of getting to All-Star.. Best of luck!

Kind of makes sense, after doing a bit more research I understood the games a bit more and realized you don't have to play the max number of a game every day to get all-star, not that I'm going for all-star. I was a bit more worried about how other event prizes are given out where you have to do some kind of participation every day, I don't think that is the case with this one. Thank you for responding to my question! Go Team Maraqua!

Right, you don't have to do the AC every day. Though the more you play the more prize shop points you'll earn. Even if you reach All-Star, you can keep playing to gain more prize shop points. if you wanted to participate in the NC portion of the AC, you should be able to buy the tickets to view the different halls, this year, before the end of the AC finals, or whatever date is on the tickets when you hover your mouse over them in the NC Mall.
Best of luck! Go Maraqua! :D