Krawk Island Support Thread Altador Cup XII (2017)

3 hours ago, Spyke said:

Made it to 13 by maxing SOSD again. I might be able to get one or two more days of play in before the end of the cup depending on if we have another jelly day and when that is, so I'll try to push to 14! Everything I'm getting from this point forward is extra from my original goals, so I'm pretty pleased.

Excellent Job, matey! :thumbsup: I think that you probably were a main factor in the PIRATES SWEEP of ROO ISLAND!!!! I managed to make it to Rank 18, gold_redgem.pngGOLD SHIELD, BABY! and hope to get to Rank 19 if I play 31 YYB games against BRIGHTVALE (BVtoday Monday, Jun 19th 2017 ! Are you with me, KPIRATES ??:skull:  We need to SWEEP BRIGHTVALE SNOBS (* Again, no offense to Brightvale TDN Buddies meant, just poking fun! :snitch: Remember, we're PIRATES :wink:!) Slushie Slinger is the BONUS AC GAME today and even though that Wench of a Tuskaninny 4.png(add her wig & toga) drives me BONKERS :wacko: >>>> She really moves like    4.png:laughingsmiley:

We MUST sling the slush_rainborific.gifslush_sourblueslush.gifslush_bubblegum.gifslush_appleslush.giftill we can't sling anymore! The base score is 300, so I don't blame you for ending the game and sending that score. Also 86 is the daily cap for SS (quite honestly, I have NEVER made the cap on this AC game-but I will try to do more than my customary 10 games!)  As Spyke has said: KEEP FIGHTING PIRATES!

4 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

She really moves like    4.png

Hey now, it's tough for a waitress being on her feet all day, bet she's only on minimum wage, too! xD

On 6/19/2017 at 0:39 PM, jellysundae said:

Hey now, it's tough for a waitress being on her feet all day, bet she's only on minimum wage, too! xD

What would minimum wage be in Neopia anyway? :eh: Yes, I shouldn't poke fun at that poor Tuskaninny who is on her flippers all day! :wink2:

Well KPIRATES, what can I say but  yooyu_jump.gifAMAZING JOB against BRIGHTVALE BUMBLERS (is that less offensive than SNOBS ?)! A SWEEP was SWEET but today we are up against the MERIDELL KNIGHTS and we need to avenge our honor mateys! slorg_pirate_jump.gif (In case you're wondering, this PIRATE Slorg is yelling, "Let's GO!"). Do your best and hopefully the crew from KI K.I.L.L. BOARD will do their compulsive maxing out and pull us through! ettaphant_pirate.gif Good luck to everyone and I hope you all reach your AC goals before this is over. I am trying to change this shield gold_greengem.png for All Star with 21 more YYB games to go! :thumbsup:

LATE NIGHT UPDATE-1:08 am CMT US  I made ALL-Star gold_bluegem.png :happydance::rock:Keep it up Pirates, we have to make these Meridell Knights' lights go OUT! (we really only need to beat them in everything or at least in YYB & SS!)

Edited by midnight_spell360
Changed my Shield

11 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

What would minimum wage be in Neopia anyway? :eh:

Who knows? Are there any unions fighting for workers' rights? >_<

Well...seeing as there's hardly any humans in Neopia, maybe all employees are treated fairly and earn a decent wage! *not cynical at all*

Well KPIRATES , the MERIDELL KNIGHTS got by us yesterday with wins in YYB, SS, and SOSD but NOT in MSN (again!). I don't know, when I did my 40+ YYB games, my goals were 9-11 to their 0-3 goals?    

yooyu_doubts.gifBut today we went against VIRTUPETS -the losing ROBOTS.  So are they like the Space Station but NOT KRELUDOR but what or where is their land? Anyway, I played my best and I am sure you did too. We lost YYB, SS, and MSN to these TOASTER REJECTS (*No offense to our TDN Virtupet Supporters!) last time and only won SOSD. SOSD was the bonus game-so I pushed my 600 SOSD games to 700 today. I hope you KPIRATES played extra SOSD today too!

We need to WIN THIS CUP Altador Cup XII ! So try hard and go long on this my scurvy mates! OK, just checked the results, we lost YYB & MSN but we won SS & SOSD (the BONUS game). We are Ranked 4th currently and we are up against KRELUDOR today Jun 23rd. Good night & Good Luck KPIRATES ! Let's make a comeback on these split GRUNDOS! Let's send this team home grundo_baby_cry.gif to their Mamas!

JUN 29th 2017, the Day after the Final Round

Well KPIRATES , we reached the end of the Altador Cup XII Games. I think you know how hopeful I felt when VIRTUPETS and KRELUDOR DID NOT shut us down and I began to hope that we could make it into 3rd place...NAAH!:hmmph:But no tears, fellow PIRATES , we gave it our all and even though KIKO LAKE did shut us down, it is what it is...just a game!:rolleyes:

To All of you who reached your goals-CONGRATULATIONSdubloon_happy.gif May you enjoy your hard work's pay off!:nod_yes:  

Now that Ramadan is over, I got to enjoy my Eid Holiday with my family and looked a lot like this yooyu_full.gif (but no scraps of food left around me, can't be wasteful after spending a month feeling the hunger of what many ppl go through with no end in sight to "break" their 'fast' :sad01_anim: ). Ramadan leaves us in a good state of mind to be more kind and to try to do more for those who are in need every day of their lives. I love the life lessons I learn from my fast and the inner strength I feel being built up in me. gadgad_balancing.gif Thanks for hanging out with me and going through this crazy adventure of AC with me!:upsidedown::thumbsup:

Edited by midnight_spell360
The Ending

• 2 weeks later...