Neutral Territory thread (Ɔ˘⌣˘)(˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ C) All teams welcome

On 3/6/2017 at 4:10 AM, ravenjek1 said:

Have you clicked on your rank (red button next to your rank shield) on the AC home page on neopets? It gives you a pop-up on how many games you still need to reach the next rank.

Unfortunately I found AC pages on SunnyNeo, TDN and JellyNeo all giving conflicting information on ranking points, minimum game points threshold and such... :/

OMG, I didn't know that I could do that! and just realize that I can play the games more times! I'm so silly :hmmph: I just manage to go to rank 1 because I started playing like a crazy =  ___  =

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-04 a la(s) 11.15.16.png

Just got the avatar now! Till now It's a good Neopets day lol

It took me 15 hours, but I quad-maxed yesterday for the first time ever, and I'm so excited~ DC still got their butts kicked by MD, but at least I know I did my part. I'm up to Rank 7, and only a few points away from 8, so that'll be happening tonight. I'm already well above last year's score, which was my first-ever AC despite over a decade on Neo :D

36 minutes ago, hriven said:

OMG, I didn't know that I could do that! and just realize that I can play the games more times! I'm so silly :hmmph: I just manage to go to rank 1 because I started playing like a crazy =  ___  =

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-04 a la(s) 11.15.16.png

Just got the avatar now! Till now It's a good Neopets day lol

Enjoy! All will be good if you don't break the keyboard (or your fingers) with excesive MSN!

13 minutes ago, ravenjek1 said:

Enjoy! All will be good if you don't break the keyboard (or your fingers) with excesive MSN!

thanks! Oh I will try to not break them lol

I'm going to plan on capping every game tomorrow as I have been doing, which should be enough to hit Rank 19. I am so excited to hit All-Star! The thing is, my birthday is in June, so I wanted to get All-Star early so I would have some days open to go somewhere this month.

Also, now I think it would be pretty neat if I could max cap every game for the entire month, but I'm not so sure I'll be able to do that anyway. I guess I will have to see how I'm feeling about the Altador Cup when that time comes. I am having a lot of fun with the Altador Cup this year, so maybe! :smile:

31 minutes ago, Sheepit said:

I'm going to plan on capping every game tomorrow as I have been doing, which should be enough to hit Rank 19. I am so excited to hit All-Star! The thing is, my birthday is in June, so I wanted to get All-Star early so I would have some days open to go somewhere this month.

Also, now I think it would be pretty neat if I could max cap every game for the entire month, but I'm not so sure I'll be able to do that anyway. I guess I will have to see how I'm feeling about the Altador Cup when that time comes. I am having a lot of fun with the Altador Cup this year, so maybe! :smile:

Wow, you are amazing! It about killed me to cap all four games yesterday. I certainly couldn't do it every day, even if I wanted to--my hands still feel like they're about to fall off! Good for you though, good luck!

OK apparently I need to start creeping some of these support threads as people are saying some interesting things about them lol...

I actually just popped on here because my team, HW, doesn't seem to have a thread. Basically I'm just pumped we're not presently dead last and wanted to say how thrilled I am to see us at 12th after a few days! I've been playing very aggressively so far this year but it's more coincidence than anything. I am a shift worker and happen to have been off since the cup started with the exception of 1 shift yesterday where I spent 12.5 hours secluded in a small shack with nothing but a desk and computer and (thankfully) a washroom. Needless to say I got a LOT of playing in ;) 

Holy cow, sheepit - just read your post! Congrats on the ranking but WOW!!!!! Even spending all that time in the work-cave yesterday wasn't enough to motivate me to cap any game... let alone all four... EVERY DAY. I have been aiming for 2 ranks a day... which has worked out so far at the lower levels but I think that will be too much for me as you start to need more and more games to progress. Last year I made it to gold... rank 17, I think... my goal this year is all-star but even if I match last year I'll be satisfied :) 

Hi everyone! Hope you are having fun & lots of success in the AC games. Umm, is anyone having "glitch" problems? My sister, who is not a premium account, is having the worst time that she hasn't been able to Rank up. She has been at Rank 2 for the 3rd day in a row, it keeps telling her she needs to play 14 YYB games to get to Rank 3, and now she has played 105 games since AC started. She also wanted to submit a ticket BUT on her account, the Contact Us/About Us/Help Pages -no longer exist??? What can I do to help her- she's freaking out and it's hard enough for us to find time to play during this Fasting month, let alone it isn't counting. :(

Rank 2                                                      Rank 3                                                                                                                      

105                       Yooyuball Wins: +14
0 Yooyuball Draws: +42
28 Slushie Slinger Wins: +28
44 Make Some Noise Wins: +166
44 Shootout Showdown Wins: +166
 The numbers in GREEN have been this way for the past 2 days. She just played 10 YYB games (was 95 YYB from yesterday), 4 SS (was 24 fro yesterday),  12 MSN (was 32 yesterday), and 12 SOSD (was 32 yesterday) and the GREEN #s STILL haven't changed. She's on Darigan Citadel, so I don't know if other ppl on that team are having the same problem.

Edited by midnight_spell360
added data

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Hi everyone! Hope you are having fun & lots of success in the AC games. Umm, is anyone having "glitch" problems? My sister, who is not a premium account, is having the worst time that she hasn't been able to Rank up. She has been at Rank 2 for the 3rd day in a row, it keeps telling her she needs to play 14 YYB games to get to Rank 3, and now she has played 105 games since AC started. She also wanted to submit a ticket BUT on her account, the Contact Us/About Us/Help Pages -no longer exist??? What can I do to help her- she's freaking out and it's hard enough for us to find time to play during this Fasting month, let alone it isn't counting. :(

The numbers in GREEN have been this way for the past 2 days. She just played 10 YYB games (was 95 YYB from yesterday), 4 SS (was 24 fro yesterday),  12 MSN (was 32 yesterday), and 12 SOSD (was 32 yesterday) and the GREEN #s STILL haven't changed. She's on Darigan Citadel, so I don't know if other ppl on that team are having the same problem.

Hmm that's odd. I'm on DC and haven't had any issues ranking up. I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue, but you may want to check the Games/Events/Help neoboards to see if anyone there is experiencing the same thing. The only idea I would have is to clear her cache and cookies, in case the points and games are logged, but not showing up correctly on the page because of an old cache. 

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Umm, is anyone having "glitch" problems?

lots of people on the neoboards have been facing this glitch ... where they do not rank up ... 

so far there isn't a fix but she should keep playing bcz TNT will eventually get to it today or tomorrow since yesterday was Sunday and the offices were closed ... 

I was excited about this year Cup but Faerieland is not doing so great this year *depressed* and I don't have the time I thought I'd have to dedicate to AC as well *even more depressed*

I wasn't able to play any Altador game yesterday, does that mean that I won't get a Trophy, instead I will get a Participation medal? :crying_anim:

28 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I was excited about this year Cup but Faerieland is not doing so great this year *depressed* and I don't have the time I thought I'd have to dedicate to AC as well *even more depressed*

I wasn't able to play any Altador game yesterday, does that mean that I won't get a Trophy, instead I will get a Participation medal? :crying_anim:

I don't think you need to play every day to get a trophy, but a rank one would suffice?

Still a long time to go for some games!

22 minutes ago, ravenjek1 said:

I don't think you need to play every day to get a trophy, but a rank one would suffice?

Still a long time to go for some games!

I have Rank 1 at the moment but I'll play more the next days, I was just concerned that if I didn't play every single day I'd get a medal like some events neopets had.

Thank you Raven :)

11 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

From the most recent (as of today) News from TNT. http://www.neopets.com/nf.phtml

ADDITIONAL AC NEWS: In an attempt to keep this year’s competition as clean as possible, TNT has been closely monitoring gameplay, which has resulted in certain accounts being put under review. The accounts in question, which were flagged for suspicious activity will not be able to actively rank up in our efforts to keep the competition fair. If you are experiencing this first hand, please understand that it is not a glitch. However, if you feel that you’ve been wrongly affected by this, you are more than welcome to write into our team for further clarification. Thank you!

She should try sending in a ticket to TNT. If you both use the same computer, that might be what triggered it. I don't know, just a guess. Good luck!

We DO use the same computer but we have different accounts. We even picked different teams. Should I send the ticket since she can't get that option? :ohno01:

Apparently, I can't contact them either! 

Page Expired

The Response when I click on Contact Us:   The page you are trying to access is no longer available.

1 minute ago, midnight_spell360 said:

We DO use the same computer but we have different accounts. We even picked different teams. Should I send the ticket since she can't get that option? :ohno01:

Yeah, if you can and she can't, then sure. I THINK there's a field to enter the username of an account other than the one you're signed into. It's been a long time since I last had an issue to send a ticket in, but I think that field is still there. Good luck! I hope it all works out!

24 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Page Expired

The Response when I click on Contact Us:   The page you are trying to access is no longer available.

Are you using Chrome? If so, you may need to enable "third party" cookies. Neopets support is run by a "third party" - aka another website they use for their ticket system. The website is parature.com. To add:

1. Type, without the quotes, "chrome://settings" in Chrome's address bar.

2. Click "Advanced" at the very bottom of the page.

3. Under "Privacy and security", click "Content settings".

4. Click "Cookies".

5. For "Allow", click "ADD".

6. For "site", type [*.]parature.com and click "ADD".

7. Close the "Settings" tab.

Try submitting a ticket.

Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Page Expired

I haven't been able to rank up either, and I just sent them a rather *prissy* ticket. Hopefully this gets fixed, because if it doesn't, I'm quitting the event to do other things like read a book or go play Pokemon Go. 

I'm pretty angry about this. This is my first year playing AC seriously, and to have my FIRST PROPER TIME playing the game and this to happen.... *screams*

Apparently the ranking problem isn't a glitch; TNT have been preventing certain accounts from ranking up due to 'suspicious activity', and anyone affected is advised to send in a ticket for help/advice. I'm sure that for the majority of players, though, this isn't the case at all, and it sounds pretty frustrating. I've heard that some accounts have later been allowed to rank up again, so perhaps scores are under review?

What's up with the "bonus points on this game" thing? It's on msn today, and I know when I first opened the game a little window popped up (presumably an explanation) but I closed it without reading and now it won't come back Dx Do we get extra prize shop points for the bonus game?? Or extra points for our team? Or?