Neutral Territory thread (Ɔ˘⌣˘)(˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ C) All teams welcome

1 hour ago, acmerasta said:

Seems I've been cleared and my rank went up to 2.

Did that just happen today? If so, then maybe the theory I posted above is correct O: Wouldn't it be nice if TNT were actually keeping up on issues for once? 

35 minutes ago, Midgetlegs said:

How many practice days will there be total? I had calculations in my head for what I needed to get to the level I want, but this throws a wrench into those figures.

I believe there are three--today, the 14th, and the 20th.

35 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Did that just happen today? If so, then maybe the theory I posted above is correct O: Wouldn't it be nice if TNT were actually keeping up on issues for once? 

Yes it seems it changed today because up to last night I was still at Rank 1 even thought I'd more than surpassed the requirement for 2 and was on my way to 3.

3 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

:bigeyed: WEIRD! So this year we can't gain rank points at all during the practice days? What the HECK is the point of even PLAYING today then? :competitive:

There isn't one :P I guess you can still earn your regular 3x nps per game, but other than that, unless you honestly just want to practice the games to get better, but who wants to do that? Lol. 

3 hours ago, acmerasta said:

Yes it seems it changed today because up to last night I was still at Rank 1 even thought I'd more than surpassed the requirement for 2 and was on my way to 3.

Good! Hopefully they continue in that thread then, and most, or at least many, people who have been flagged will be sorted out in time to keep playing tomorrow. Congrats on getting your ranks up!

3 hours ago, kayahtik said:

There isn't one :P I guess you can still earn your regular 3x nps per game, but other than that, unless you honestly just want to practice the games to get better, but who wants to do that? Lol.

First year that I'm aware of that we couldn't work on our personal ranks on the "day off" from tournament play. Total bullplop imho.

I completely lost all motivation to play today... on a day that doesn't count. xD

It is very stupid for others though, it should still grant you some kind of reward for playing.

8 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

First year that I'm aware of that we couldn't work on our personal ranks on the "day off" from tournament play. Total bullplop imho.

Yeah I think this is the first year they've done it like that. It's ridiculous, I agree. But we're back at it today! Good luck!

2 hours ago, Midgetlegs said:

Can anybody tell me what the game maxes are?

The game caps are as followed:

Yooyuball: 46 Games

Slushie Slinger: 86 Games

Make Some Noise: 401 Games

Shootout Showdown: 401 Games

Also, you need a minimum score for the side games to count. They are as followed:

Slushie Slinger: Score 270+ points.

Make Some Noise: Score 3000+ points.

Shootout Showdown: Score 35+ points.

4 minutes ago, Sheepit said:

The game caps are as followed:

Yooyuball: 46 Games

Slushie Slinger: 86 Games

Make Some Noise: 401 Games

Shootout Showdown: 401 Games

Also, you need a minimum score for the side games to count. They are as followed:

Slushie Slinger: Score 270+ points.

Make Some Noise: Score 3000+ points.

Shootout Showdown: Score 35+ points.

Thank you! I thought the YYB max was higher than that, but that's actually somewhat of a relief.

i didn't play today as i was out all day ...

still Rank 9 

it's now almost 1 AM and i'm tired and sleepy

and tomorrow (Sunday) i'm going out with a friend , also most of the day

so i don't know when i'll start ranking up again .. level 9 - 10 is what i hate most ... 

15 hours ago, Angeló said:

so i don't know when i'll start ranking up again .. level 9 - 10 is what i hate most

I am right there with you that Ranking up at these levels are hard & take a lot of time and energy chia_red_workout.gif.  I was sick yesterday aisha_sick.gif and will be away for most of today, so I feel that I am not going to make All-Star but I will still try. I am at Rank 11, but I don't think that it's a "lead" now.

It's just a game, right? I hate that feeling of letting something *slip through my fingers* but life goes on! Congratulations to those who have Ranked up & for your team successes!

*QUESTION: How do I get my AC Counter to update? I've tried to enter my new stats but it still shows my old ones. :(

Edited by midnight_spell360
Question added

23 minutes ago, Midgetlegs said:

Arggh I'm getting Darigan yooyus like crazy today. They really drag each match out.

we (Shenkuu) are  playing vs Darigan Citadel and i got about 4 or 5 darigan yooyus so far *lucky - i hope i don't jinx it* 

while when we played TerrorMountain i averaged 5-6 snow yooyus PER GAME ... 

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

we (Shenkuu) are  playing vs Darigan Citadel and i got about 4 or 5 darigan yooyus so far *lucky - i hope i don't jinx it* 

while when we played TerrorMountain i averaged 5-6 snow yooyus PER GAME ... 

We're playing Meridell today, and I'd say I get a Darigan yooyu after my 3rd goal in 80% of my games. Very irritating.

5 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I am right there with you that Ranking up at these levels are hard & take a lot of time and energy chia_red_workout.gif.  I was sick yesterday aisha_sick.gif and will be away for most of today, so I feel that I am not going to make All-Star but I will still try. I am at Rank 11, but I don't think that it's a "lead" now.

It's just a game, right? I hate that feeling of letting something *slip through my fingers* but life goes on! Congratulations to those who have Ranked up & for your team successes!

*QUESTION: How do I get my AC Counter to update? I've tried to enter my new stats but it still shows my old ones. :(

Remember, it takes 24 hours (one day), from when you update it, for the change to take. That happened back in February, of this year, when TDN was changed to a secure website, aka "https:". myTDN is still not a secure website. When you use information from a non-secure website (using/updating a myTDN counter - avatar, AC counter, Daily Dare counter) and post it in a TDN Forum topic (secure website), the non-secure information is cached (saved) on the TDN Forum server to make it secure. Anyhow, the original topic is here: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/48238-avatar-counter-stuck/. Check in 24 hours and you will see it has updated.

Rank 11 is awesome! You may still be able to make All-Star. I'm going to keep trying for that goal. At least I exceed my rank from last year.

I hope you are feeling better. Never fun being sick.

6 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I never noticed this before, but when you make a goal, and they show the one with all of the yooyus, the wind-up mechanical yooyu is doing the "robot". It cracks me up!

Haha, yeah I always watch that because it makes me smile. :D

8 hours ago, Yuiina said:

When does AC ends? 

I'd like to end with a gold or silver trophy but I'm "late" very late :laughingsmiley: So I'd like to know until when do I need to play like mad to achieve them. 

It ends on the 25th but there are two(I think) more practice days where you get no credit for playing.

i'm at 190 YYB games .. last year i played 233 

i think this year i can totally beat that number

if i played 20 games per day for the upcoming 17 days ... that's 340 more games