How to buy neopoints?

Berry-Zircon

So I want to get a krawk and I saw something saying the color I want is only 10 Million neopoints in auctions/trading posts. I only have like, 8,000 neopoints, and don't know any ways to make money without spending money, so I'm sort of stuck.

Is there a way I can buy neopoints? I only saw ways to buy neocash and I don't want that.

I'm afraid that the only ways to get neopoints are:
- Play games
- Restock
- Doing dailies 

You can check the dailies HERE

It might be tempting to buy neopoints with real money but that is FORBIDDEN

6 minutes ago, Berry-Zircon said:

So I want to get a krawk and I saw something saying the color I want is only 10 Million neopoints in auctions/trading posts. I only have like, 8,000 neopoints, and don't know any ways to make money without spending money, so I'm sort of stuck.

Is there a way I can buy neopoints? I only saw ways to buy neocash and I don't want that.

Well, you cannot buy NP (neopoints). You can earn NP by playing games, doing "dailies", selling the items you get from dailies in your store, Trudy's Surprise, Ghoul Catchers (Android only, as of right now, but you can earn up to 50K NP a day), the Stock Market, Food Club, restocking, etc. There are several topics here, on TDN, for ways of earning NP. Here is one: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/47630-new-to-neopets-easy-ways-to-get-neopoints

There are others. Just do a search.

On another note, if you ever find a website/link that states they will give you NP for real money, it is against Neopets rules to do so. Please do not try. Your account could get permanently frozen.