Darigan Citadel Support Thread - AC XII (2017)

Ashbash

I can't believe this thread hasn't been started! I hope I'm not the only one here! With sign-ups ending on the 6th, for some reason I thought the cup didn't start until then! So I started my season yesterday on the 3rd. Oops. 

Now let's get ourselves out of 11th place! Good luck everyone and have fun!

You're definitely not the only one! I quad-maxed yesterday as a personal goal, but was hoping it would help out the team...apparently not. Quad-loss to to Meridell, and back down to 11th place we go. It's still early though, we can do it!

Well, we didn't TOTALLY lose to VP, we won in slsl and sosd--better than nothing! Holding steady at 10th place. Why is it we never seem to be able to get out of the 9/10 range? ): 
I took the day off work today, so hopefully I'll get a decent amount of playing in. Good luck everyone!

Yay! So far I’ve managed to get three ranks up on my last years total so I have the hope of buying some good items from the prize shop by the time the tournament is over.  I’m not very good at Yooyu Ball but I try to max out the other 3 games whenever possible. 

Does anyone remember what our final standing was last year?

Well guys, we’ve got our work cut out against Kreludor today since they’re in the lead but let’s give it our best!

I think we’ll do better this year as we’ve been winning most of our games so far.  If we start strong next year we may be in with an even better chance as it will motivate us to maintain a good position.  I’m not sure if I can make it to All Star this year but that’s what I’m aiming for anyway (if not there’s always next year! I’m determined to see the Darigans in the top 3)

Go for 9 lucky_ants!